Post a reply

Re: 918.Com German Masters Last 32 !!

Postby hendry_fan

Smart wrote:
hendry_fan wrote:
Smart wrote:
hendry_fan wrote:A world champ contribution in the first frame from Bingo,knocks in a very nice *109*. <ok>

Bingham is from England, careful with your wee praise laddie :wave:

Show a bit o praise towards me Smart,can i have your last Rolo?. :-D

:lol:

Oh okay laddie

Verrrrrrrrrrrrrrry humble of ya!. :love: ;-)

Postby SnookerFan

Smart wrote:S/fan

I got myself 8 pint Stella cans for Saturday :hatoff:

I have 20-cans of Fosters, which was on offer. (They need to make it cheap to have people drink it.)

I also go a bottle of champagne. Ooooh! Get me. It was reduced to £13. I think it was a Valentine's Day offer, but being that I'm ugly and nobody loves me, I might have to find an excuse to drink it in the next few weeks. :party:

Maybe celebrate the fact that Eurosport are televising a final, for bucking once. rofl

Postby hendry_fan

SnookerFan wrote:
hendry_fan wrote:A world champ contribution in the first frame from Bingo,knocks in a very nice *109*. <ok>

Maybe Bingo can play himself into form for the upcoming tournament in Sheffield. :hatoff:

Yep,but it,s still a bit till then SnookerFan.

Postby SnookerFan

Cloud Strife wrote:
Blame Barry Hearn for nobody caring about this

Why is it Barry Hearn's fault?

A few years ago, we were whinging on about how there weren't enough snooker events in a season. Now we're whinging about ranking events happening, just because a few of the top seeds get knocked out. :roll:

If anything, we should be moaning that more tables aren't televised. This tournament could last longer, or they could organise it so it was possible to show two tables at once.

What we should be moaning about is that it's not possible to see more of this tournament, not that it exists.

Postby Cloud Strife

SnookerFan wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:
Blame Barry Hearn for nobody caring about this

Why is it Barry Hearn's fault?

A few years ago, we were whinging on about how there weren't enough snooker events in a season. Now we're whinging about ranking events happening, just because a few of the top seeds get knocked out. :roll:

If anything, we should be moaning that more tables aren't televised. This tournament could last longer, or they could organise it so it was possible to show two tables at once.

What we should be moaning about is that it's not possible to see more of this tournament, not that it exists.

Wasn't moaning about this tournament existing. The problems you pointed are a couple of the reasons why this event is not as important as it could be. 128 draws don't help either.

Hearn has messed up the German Masters.

Postby SnookerFan

Cloud Strife wrote:Who's idea was it to put Bingham and O'Brien on the TV table? <doh>

There I agree with you. Matches that get televised aren't always the correct decision, that don't always help. Games that could be close, evenly matched or show the best of younger talent often get shoved on a back table in favour of a match that has a higher ranked player in it. (Even if they are facing somebody way, way down the rankings.)

I'd have probably gone with Wenbo and Ryan Day for this afternoon's match. I like Bingham, but aint particularly fussed about Bingham. Wouldn't mind seeing Kyren either, though that would mean enduring Rory's style. :zzz:

For all of Mark Allen's whinging this morning, the Brecel match was the correct TV choice. (For once.)

Postby SnookerFan

Yeah, this tournament does need to be either longer, or show more matches. I agree with that.

Wouldn't have minded seeing the Murphy or Williams matches yesterday. Or at least having the option to.

Postby SnookerFan

hendry_fan wrote:Wow!,impressive stuff from fearless fergal,this time he makes a *113*.

2-2,MSI.

Even if this goes 5-2 now, it'll still be the closest televised match so far. rofl

Postby hendry_fan

SnookerFan wrote:
hendry_fan wrote:Wow!,impressive stuff from fearless fergal,this time he makes a *113*.

2-2,MSI.

Even if this goes 5-2 now, it'll still be the closest televised match so far. rofl

I,d actually love Fergal to not only win this match,but to go on and win this tourney.

COME ON FERGAL!. :happy:

Postby SnookerFan

TWITTER ATTACK!

Mark Allen ‏@pistol14 I love playing Selby, Ronnie Robertson etc as you have to raise your game. Detest playing Mark Joyce. Just annoys me

Postby Cloud Strife

SnookerFan wrote:TWITTER ATTACK!

Mark Allen ‏@pistol14 I love playing Selby, Ronnie Robertson etc as you have to raise your game. Detest playing Mark Joyce. Just annoys me

I feel the same way about watching Joyce as Allen does about playing him.

Postby eraserhead

Ask him how bitter he is about Ronnie's popularity.

Back in time to see conclusion of Bingham match, has a chance to clear it seems.

Postby LC

That first red from Bingham in clearance just shows again how generous the pockets are, he hit ok but It was to high and I've seen loads of times those stay out