Post a reply

Re: 918.Com German Masters Last 32 !!

Postby Wildey

SnookerFan wrote:
whitespider wrote:More likely people are either

a) at work
b) still in bed

Yes. I'd suspect that 9am on a weekday, most people are in the office. (Like me, who is basically skiving off by coming on and talking about snooker.)

Be a bit of a shame if people on a snooker forum couldn't be fussed to watch just because a few top names lost early.

it would be a shame and pathetic <ok>

Postby hendry_fan

Very well done to Woooolie for beating Smurph and also to Goldy in beatin MJW!. :clap:

Meanwhile Allen is trailin Joyce 3-1 as so is Fu against Maflin.

Postby Wildey

Brecel had a mixture of fluent break building with unexpected misses in his 5-2 win over Chinese Amateur Zhao Xintong

Postby Wildey

Kurt Maflin looks like he will be Brecel's next opponent he leads Marco Fu 4-1

Postby Wildey

masterdoctorgenius wrote:it seems ronnie jinxed allen in his blog

Ronnie has buck all to do with this tournament he lost

Postby SnookerFan

Wildey wrote:
masterdoctorgenius wrote:it seems ronnie jinxed allen in his blog

Ronnie has buck all to do with this tournament he lost

It is funny though. How many times when he was providing analysis at the UK did he call somebody the future of snooker, only to have them lose their next match? rofl

Postby SnookerFan

TWITTER ATTACK!

Mark Allen ‏@pistol147 I bet Mark Joyce wishes he could play me every round!! Bogey player or what. I'd say good luck to him but I wouldn't mean it ha ha

Postby SnookerFan

Lot of big names getting knocked out of this tournament. Be good if somebody lower down the pecking order took the opportunity to make a name for himself.

Postby hendry_fan

Wow!,that was a quick trip to Germany for Allen,ah well,he could still stay there and go and check out the carneval that they,re havin. :party: :-D

Postby hendry_fan

I,m just watchin the highlights on Eurosport,Buckin ell!,wtf,s Brecel done with his hair,has Ebdon bcome his idol. :roll: :-D

Postby hendry_fan

Some nice flashy shots from Brecel to wrap up the match for the "Belgian Bullet". <ok>

So,i,m now gonna treat myself and watch the match btween the current World champ v "Fearless Fergal". :-)

Postby hendry_fan

Smart wrote:2 things:

Robbo looks ill

The red balls as ever look different at this tournament, the venue lighting must be brighter than is normal?

:wave:

Smart .....observation general observing from bed with frazzles, rolos and diet cherry coke.

You might as well drink non-diet coke with your frazzles n rolos Smart. :roll: :-D

Postby hendry_fan

A world champ contribution in the first frame from Bingo,knocks in a very nice *109*. <ok>

Postby Cloud Strife

Wildey wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:

a) at work
b) still in bed

Yes. I'd suspect that 9am on a weekday, most people are in the office. (Like me, who is basically skiving off by coming on and talking about snooker.)

Be a bit of a shame if people on a snooker forum couldn't be fussed to watch just because a few top names lost early.

Blame Barry Hearn for nobody caring about this

Postby Wildey

Smart wrote:Pockets absolute buckets, joke tournament :irk:

lets face it that's hardly unique this tournament

Postby Wildey

Cloud Strife wrote:
Wildey wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:

a) at work
b) still in bed

Blame Barry Hearn for nobody caring about this

no

im blaming pathetic people like you

Postby SnookerFan

Smart wrote:2 things:

Robbo looks ill

The red balls as ever look different at this tournament, the venue lighting must be brighter than is normal?

:wave:

Smart .....observation general observing from bed with frazzles, rolos and diet cherry coke.

I purchased a 20-box of lager from Sainsburys, plus a four-pack of Stella left over from the Masters. Got a friend coming round on Saturday for the semis, and for Scotland vs England.

Bit gutted, as after a bit of a loss in January, my weight has crept up again. So this piss-up has come at the wrong time. Still, never mind. :guinness:

Postby SnookerFan

hendry_fan wrote:A world champ contribution in the first frame from Bingo,knocks in a very nice *109*. <ok>

Maybe Bingo can play himself into form for the upcoming tournament in Sheffield. :hatoff:

Postby hendry_fan

Smart wrote:
hendry_fan wrote:A world champ contribution in the first frame from Bingo,knocks in a very nice *109*. <ok>

Bingham is from England, careful with your wee praise laddie :wave:

Show a bit o praise towards me Smart,can i have your last Rolo?. :-D

Postby Smart

hendry_fan wrote:
Smart wrote:

Bingham is from England, careful with your wee praise laddie :wave:

Show a bit o praise towards me Smart,can i have your last Rolo?. :-D

:lol:

Oh okay laddie