Post a reply

Re: 918.com German Masters Last 128 and 64 !!!!!

Postby TheRocket

Vallomas wrote:Perry has a last chance to survive against Rory, as it seems...

And he didn't take it. Not a shocking result as Perry hasn't really played great so far this season but still a little surprise I'd say.

Postby Andre147

vodkadiet wrote:The organisers must be pleased. Robertson, Ding Junhui, O'Sullivan, Higgins out. And to make things worse McLeod and Lawler could still make the venue.

Just Lawler left to make that wonderful line-up true rofl

He's currently 3-3 v Holty.

Postby Vallomas

TheRocket wrote:
Vallomas wrote:Perry has a last chance to survive against Rory, as it seems...

And he didn't take it. Not a shocking result as Perry hasn't really played great so far this season but still a little surprise I'd say.

Don't know how the balls were placed on the table, but Joe potted all the balls until the pink and then missed (or played a safety).

Of course it was not a shocking result, Perry has lost the boat after his decent run at CoC and I don't know if he can find his good form of the previous two seasons again.

Meanwhile, Lawler takes the lead over Holt (4-3). The dream final of the German Masters between him and Rory is still possible. ;-)

Postby TheRocket

Andre147 wrote:
vodkadiet wrote:The organisers must be pleased. Robertson, Ding Junhui, O'Sullivan, Higgins out. And to make things worse McLeod and Lawler could still make the venue.

And he's taken the lead now.

Do you remember that match here? rofl

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xlo1dUdKawY
Last edited by TheRocket on 21 Dec 2015, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Andre147

TheRocket wrote:
Andre147 wrote:

And he's taken the lead now.

Do you remember that match here? rofl

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xlo1dUdKawY

almost 3 and a half hours for a Best of 5 match rofl

:zzz:

Postby Vallomas

Andre147 wrote:lol Rory and Lawler can't meet at the Final. In fact they are seeded to meet at the last 16 stage if both reach that far.

Shame.

But I still hope for their last 16 clash.

Postby Gridlock

Vallomas wrote:I didn't catch anything of the evening session because I was very busy at work and what I see: Ronnie is out and Higgins is also eliminated right now by Burns! Unbelievable.
I am with you 100 percent!

Postby SnookerFan

SnookerFan wrote:No Ding, Ronnie, Higgins or Robertson at the German Masters. :shock:

That might make it more interesting though.

We could showcase some players who don't get much TV time. And in proper matches, not best of sevens.

Postby Muppet147

SnookerFan wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:No Ding, Ronnie, Higgins or Robertson at the German Masters. :shock:

We could showcase some players who don't get much TV time. And in proper matches, not best of sevens.

You are replying to your own posts now? Are you schizo?

Postby Clara8633

Muppet147 wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:

You are replying to your own posts now? Are you schizo?

At least he didn't send the same drab post twice :wave:

Postby Wildey

SnookerFan wrote:

of course it will.

the major criticism of snooker in the past is same old faces winning....its always exciting if a major force gets beaten.

Postby Dan-cat

I may have dreamt this, but did I hear that Bazz will soon revert back to a protected top 16 to guarantee the big names are at the televised stages? I think it was Snookerbacker on Twitter who said it

Postby SnookerFan

Dan-cat wrote:

I may have dreamt this, but did I hear that Bazz will soon revert back to a protected top 16 to guarantee the big names are at the televised stages? I think it was Snookerbacker on Twitter who said it

I wouldn't pay too much attention to that. He doesn't like the flat 128 draw, and has been campaigning to get it changed back since it started.

Postby eraserhead

Ronnies eurosport blog.

I'm disappointed he won't be at the main stages, but glad to see he knows he'll have to play better in future. Ronnie was constantly watching Higgins when not at the table so not entirely focused.

Stuart played some nice stuff and Ronnie was patting his leg in appreciation at some of the shots.

Postby Vallomas

SnookerFan wrote:It'd be funny if he'd lost his first game. After months of us going; "When's he coming back?" :sad:

Don't worry though. He'll be back playing at the Ally Pally in January. <ok>

It will be funny if he loses to MJW by a big margin and then he calls that he will take a break. Again.

Postby SnookerFan

Vallomas wrote:
It will be funny if he loses to MJW by a big margin and then he calls that he will take a break. Again.

I don't think that'll happen.

I don't see Ronnie losing to MJW at all, let alone by a big margin.

Edit: Editted because I got the two names the wrong way round. And for Holden Chinaski, who was being a bit of a tit about it. :john:
Last edited by SnookerFan on 22 Dec 2015, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Holden Chinaski

SnookerFan wrote:
Vallomas wrote:

I don't think that'll happen.

I don't see MJW losing to Ronnie at all, let alone by a big margin.

:chin:

Postby SnookerFan

Holden Chinaski wrote: :chin:

I really don't think he will.

Mark William's Twitter account after the draw, he might as well have written; "I've just snake hissed myself", or "I'm Ronnie's lovely lady." rofl

Besides, Ronnie cares more about the Masters than he does about a qualifying in a booth. He'll be up for this.

Postby Holden Chinaski

SnookerFan wrote:
Holden Chinaski wrote: :chin:

I really don't think he will.

Mark William's Twitter account after the draw, he might as well have written; "I've just snake hissed myself", or "I'm Ronnie's lovely lady." rofl

Besides, Ronnie cares more about the Masters than he does about a qualifying in a booth. He'll be up for this.

I agree. But you said "I don't see MJW losing to Ronnie at all". :chin: