Post a reply

Re: 918.com German Masters Last 128 and 64 !!!!!

Postby SnookerFan

Dan-cat wrote:Luca against James 'hello officer where's the police station(hic)' Cahill at 2:30, I'll be watching that! Now a spot of lunch.

Cahill pulls up in his car; "Excuse me, officer. Where's the nearest pub?"

Postby Clara8633

SnookerFan wrote:
Dan-cat wrote:Luca against James 'hello officer where's the police station(hic)' Cahill at 2:30, I'll be watching that! Now a spot of lunch.

Cahill pulls up in his car; "Excuse me, officer. Where's the nearest pub?"

:party:

Postby Andre147

PoolBoy wrote:Wonder if RobboFan still thinks it was a good idea to skip Gibraltar now!

According to a certain Gj it was rofl <doh>

He always seems to forget Robbo only got into the CoC in the first place because he won a "rubbish and marmite" event, the Gdnynia Open. :wave:

Robbo did nothing else and was lucky that tournament got him in, and one coud say had Robbo not been able to enter CoC, maybe he wouldn't have the confidence to win UK Champs as well.

Now skipping Gibraltar seems to have cost him, I'm happy it did. <ok>

Postby Dan-cat

Cloud Strife wrote:
Dan-cat wrote:It sounds like there is quite a decent crowd in for these quals

Would love to attend the World qualifiers one year. Maybe this year.

Yes - I've heard it has the vibe of a tournament all to itself. 16 places for the Crucible available. The ultimate prize for every snooker player.

Postby Dan-cat

Andre147 wrote:
PoolBoy wrote:Wonder if RobboFan still thinks it was a good idea to skip Gibraltar now!

He always seems to forget Robbo only got into the CoC in the first place because he won a "rubbish and marmite" event, the Gdnynia Open. :wave:

Robbo did nothing else and was lucky that tournament got him in, and one coud say had Robbo not been able to enter CoC, maybe he wouldn't have the confidence to win UK Champs as well.

Lolz Andre. Are you a little sore he didn't make it to your tournament last week? :)

Postby Cloud Strife

Andre147 wrote:

Doubt he cares too much, tbh.

Postby Andre147

Dan-cat wrote:
Andre147 wrote:

Lolz Andre. Are you a little sore he didn't make it to your tournament last week? :)

No I'm definately not, ok I would have liked if he went there, but I saw and spoke to lots of other top players so I certainly didn't miss him that much.

Postby Wildey

Cloud Strife wrote:
Andre147 wrote:

Doubt he cares too much, tbh.

buck sakes any player that doesent care when he loses is a bucking disgrace

Postby Andre147

Dan-cat wrote:Who was the nicest?

Luca is very nice as always, coincidence me, a few of my friends and his family went to visit The Rock on the same day, very nice being up there with them and the beloved monkeys of course.

Selby I also had the chance to speak a bit, Mags, Dotty and Higgins as well, John in particular always open for a good chat.

MJW I didn't have the chance to speak to because he lost early and he usually goes home straight after. But all in all, despite some of the noise with the aircrafts above the arena and all, it was a cracking experience.

Postby SnookerFan

Cloud Strife wrote:
Dan-cat wrote:It sounds like there is quite a decent crowd in for these quals

Would love to attend the World qualifiers one year. Maybe this year.

I thought about doing that one year, then ended up buying tickets to The Crucible instead. rofl

I did go to the Australian Open ones though. In, erm, Crawley.

Postby Andre147

Miah playing well it seems, 3-2 up against recent Gibraltar Open Champion Fu.

Miah also has beaten a top player fairly recently, Trump in some PTC event so he knows how to beat them now, albeit this is Best of 9.