Post a reply

Re: Betway UK Championship Final!!!!

Postby Skullman

SnookerFan wrote:So, is it after this frame that the Masters draw is made?

Yes but because Liang can move up two places if he wins and Robbo three, it won't be entirely clear until this match ends.

Postby Muppet147

hendry_fan wrote:
Muppet147 wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:I'm watching last night's episode of Dr. Who.

Good idea. I think I'll do the same. It's been a disappointing series. I quite liked the one with Davros and the Daleks. But after that one it seemed to go downhill.

Talking of Dr Who,i grew up watchin that as well,for me,the best Dr ever was Tom Baker. <ok>

Jon Pertwee was the best for me. Baker a close second.

Postby Clara8633

Cloud Strife wrote:
Skullman wrote:Didn't know Liang was married.

Why? Did you think you were in with a chance?

pmsl

Postby hendry_fan

Muppet147 wrote:
hendry_fan wrote:
Muppet147 wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:I'm watching last night's episode of Dr. Who.

Good idea. I think I'll do the same. It's been a disappointing series. I quite liked the one with Davros and the Daleks. But after that one it seemed to go downhill.

Talking of Dr Who,i grew up watchin that as well,for me,the best Dr ever was Tom Baker. <ok>

Jon Pertwee was the best for me. Baker a close second.

Fair enough. :-)

Postby Andre147

Selby's arc the triumph with that black to develop the yellow is shot of the tournament for me. :bowdown:

And I'm bemused how a missed shot can be considered into shot of the championship. <doh> It's the Beeb, so I shouldn't be surprised.

Postby hendry_fan

A Chinese guy on Hendrys Twitter dissing Liang,......

" no one likes Liang in China"

"his play is not consistent & alway walk around the table. He is not playing snooker but show off & not well behaved".

"Hi Legend, honestly, we all feel shame for Liang's behavior. He cannot win at all.

:chin:

Postby SnookerFan

Snooker Overdrive wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:Why have that miss in a shot of the championship? <doh>

Because it's not called "pot of the tournament" :wave:

I didn't say it was. But it's a mistake, and mistakes shouldn't be considered.

Postby SnookerFan

hendry_fan wrote:A Chinese guy on Hendrys Twitter dissing Liang,......

" no one likes Liang in China"

"his play is not consistent & alway walk around the table. He is not playing snooker but show off & not well behaved".

"Hi Legend, honestly, we all feel shame for Liang's behavior. He cannot win at all.

:chin:

Liang is a bit of a bell, to be fair.

Postby Snooker Overdrive

The BBC pundits making fun of Robbo not being properly recognized for his achievements in his home country but don't mention that Ronnie winning the World Title after a year off didn't even qualify for the top 10 in the BBC sport personality list.

Postby Cloud Strife

Snooker Overdrive wrote:The BBC pundits making fun of Robbo not being properly recognized for his achievements in his home country but don't mention that Ronnie winning the World Title after a year off didn't even qualify for the top 10 in the BBC sport personality list.

The BBC are a bunch of helmets anyway.

Postby Andre147

Snooker Overdrive wrote:The BBC pundits making fun of Robbo not being properly recognized for his achievements in his home country but don't mention that Ronnie winning the World Title after a year off didn't even qualify for the top 10 in the BBC sport personality list.

Yes it was baffling to say the least. <doh>

Postby Skullman

Snooker Overdrive wrote:Skull, what happened to the draw?

I think they couldn't do it in public because they are still too many variables. Liang currently in 15th and could go up to 13th shifting two players down and Robbo can shift three places. So it would just be 1 v 13, 2 v 10 etc which is meaningless.

Postby Andre147

In China events it's always 9 frames, so why only 8 here?

Someone would inevitably have a lead with 9 frames.