13%
Liang vs Marco Fu
No votes
Other (please specify)
No votes

Total votes : 8

Re: Match of the Tournament so far?

Postby Cloud Strife

I voted for the match between Grace and Gould. I can't recall enjoying a match more than this one all season, and probably for all the wrong reasons.

There is just something highly entertaining about seeing someone fall apart mentally like Gould did.

Gould rofl
Grace :hatoff:

Postby Gridlock

Cloud Strife wrote:I voted for the match between Grace and Gould. I can't recall enjoying a match more than this one all season, and probably for all the wrong reasons.

There is just something highly entertaining about seeing someone fall apart mentally like Gould did.

Gould rofl
Grace :hatoff:

Felt bad for Gouldy.

Postby Smart

Grace / Gould - for the shots of the crowd and the final frame. When Gracey was stuck in the tricky snooker it looked for all money that Gouldy would win, ref made a big call (correct in my view) and Gracey went on to dish up and win. For Gouldy he will have nightmares about this match for long long time. :wave:

Postby Cloud Strife

Smart wrote:Grace / Gould - for the shots of the crowd and the final frame. When Gracey was stuck in the tricky snooker it looked for all money that Gouldy would win, ref made a big call (correct in my view) and Gracey went on to dish up and win. For Gouldy he will have nightmares about this match for long long time. :wave:

Can elaborate some more on this post?

Postby Smart

Cloud Strife wrote:
Smart wrote:Grace / Gould - for the shots of the crowd and the final frame. When Gracey was stuck in the tricky snooker it looked for all money that Gouldy would win, ref made a big call (correct in my view) and Gracey went on to dish up and win. For Gouldy he will have nightmares about this match for long long time. :wave:

Can elaborate some more on this post?

:chin: