Post a reply

Why the draw this year is so dumb?

Postby 151kbar151

In semifinals, we have Robertson vs Selby, which is more likely to be a final and then on other side, we have Wenbo-Grace semifinal. It will be much better to be like Wenbo-Robertson and Selby-Grace for example. The draw is pathetic.

Re: Why the draw this year is so dumb?

Postby SnookerFan

Why are you so dumb?

Did you see Liang vs Trump? Was that boring, or low standard? Was Gould vs Grace not worth watching?

Tomorrow's afternoon match promises to be a blinder.

Mug thread.

Postby 151kbar151

SnookerFan wrote:Why are you so dumb?

Did you see Liang vs Trump? Was that boring, or low standard? Was Gould vs Grace not worth watching?

Tomorrow's afternoon match promises to be a blinder.

Mug thread.

I don't have time to watch every match. Plus Eurosport in my country wasn't broadcasting Gould vs Grace match. And even if they will broadcast it here, I'm not watching matches between players outside top 20 (with except of some past great players like Doherty, Ebdon etc.)
And only one dumb is someone who is insulting others=you.

Postby Andre147

AC or LT? wrote:This isn't to do with the draw. The draw was fine, unfortunately players like Ding, Murphy, Ebdon and Trump managed to get ousted by journeyman.

Fu is far from being a journeyman, been in the Top 16 for longer than most players and has already won 2 ranking titles, plus has reached UK Final, World Semis and Masters Final,the first 2 lost on a decider.

To put Fu on same level as Duffy or Grace is a joke.

Postby SnookerFan

The people calling Grace a journeyman, obviously think getting to the UK Championship semi final is easy.

I suggest those people turn professional, because I'd be eager to see their skills. :wave: