Post a reply

Re: Betway UK Championship Quarter Finals!!!!

Postby Gridlock

You know, being a yank and having this 5 hour time difference and typing on a phone..and having the Internet stream act like dial up and have Gouldy lose. A few drams of the bourbon has me saying go Selby! :-D

Postby SnookerFan

AC or LT? wrote:
Wildey wrote:
AC or LT? wrote:Lliang Wenbo v David Grace - sounds like a bloody last 64 match.
Selby v Robertson is the really final here.

Last year it was a last 128 match Wenbo winning 6-4

Bloody joke. If it wasn't for the amazing evening clash I'd consider not going tomorrow. I wonder how many others may only have tickets for the afternoon and feel the same.

You're the bloody joke, more like. <doh>

Every match that Wenbo Selecta has been in all week has equalled entertainment. And who could see that Grace match had gone "Mate, I don't want to watch this guy."?

I'd be well happy if I had a ticket for tomorrow.

Postby hendry_fan

I treated myself to an early night last night,i was knackered after writin/readin comments as well as watchin that :cracker: bewteen Robbo and Higgins. :-D

I could,nt believe what i saw when i saw the result between Gould and Grace,what a buckin comeback from Grace!!!!.

I mentioned it yesterday,but i,ll mention it again,BIG breaks are great to watch,just as centuries are,but they only win you a frame,there,s way more to snooker than makin Big breaks.

Just look at Gould,he rattled in a *125*,a *127* and a 72,Grace <only> had two 50+ breaks in the whole of the match,but he won.

Gould will be devastated lettin that lead slip,might never get another chance of gettin that far again in the UK Championships,we all know he bottled a brilliant chance to go far in the World championships as well, in 2010 against Robbo,where he led 6–0,11–5 and 12–10,only to end up losing 13-12. :dizzy:
Last edited by hendry_fan on 05 Dec 2015, edited 1 time in total.

Postby hendry_fan

Selby comfortably beats Selt. :-D

Come to think of it,one could argue that Robbo should be out,as Higgins had more than his fair share of chances in the decider,but he bottled it. <laugh>

He goes and knocks in 3 centuries but loses the match.

But as i wrote,the FACT is=Robbo won and is through to the semis,not Higgins.
Last edited by hendry_fan on 05 Dec 2015, edited 2 times in total.