Post a reply

Re: Betway U K Championship Last 16!!!!

Postby Gridlock

Clara8633 wrote:
Gridlock wrote:Don't get me wrong. I would love to see Selby do better than he has.

I know :) I was just saying.

:-) maybe I will even get a chance to watch some of the match!

Postby hendry_fan

Selby still got those awful brownish,burgundy troosers on!,he should ask JP if he could have the awful lookin chocolate brownish shirt he once wore at the junior pot black in which he beat Hendry,it,d fit those troosers perfect,might not fit him though. :-D

Postby Andre147

hendry_fan wrote:Selby still got those awful brownish,burgundy troosers on!,he should ask JP if he could have the awful lookin chocolate brownish shirt he once wore at the junior pot black in which he beat Hendry,it,d fit those troosers perfect,might not fit him though. :-D

Yeah I've seen that on YT <laugh>

Awful colour, well at least it's better than that garbage Murphy wore at the Worlds this year. pmsl

Postby pasunegirafe

hendry_fan wrote:Selby still got those awful brownish,burgundy troosers on!,he should ask JP if he could have the awful lookin chocolate brownish shirt he once wore at the junior pot black in which he beat Hendry,it,d fit those troosers perfect,might not fit him though. :-D

I still like the burgundy/maroon suit, but I would like to see the return of his silver suit. Haven't seen him wear that one for a long while.

Postby hendry_fan

Andre147 wrote:

Awful colour, well at least it's better than that garbage Murphy wore at the Worlds this year. pmsl

rofl Absolutely!. rofl

I have a spare kilt he could have. :-D

Postby SnookerFan

Andre147 wrote:

Style.

Postby Andre147

SnookerFan wrote:
Andre147 wrote:

Style.

It's called Swag now. :wave:

Postby Andre147

Grace 1-0 ahead. :-)

He said this on Twitter yesterday:

"Just done a feature for the BBC, had to draw Peter Ebdon like Jack in Titanic".

Postby Andre147

SnookerFan wrote:Dennis sounds surprised that it's possible to pot a ball with only pinks.

He hasn't seen Ronnie making a 15 red clearance with only pinks then :wave:

Postby hendry_fan

SnookerFan wrote:Dennis sounds surprised that it's possible to pot a ball with only pinks.

Aye,he only knew how to pot blacks,(remember that one he potted in 1985?). :-D

Postby Cloud Strife

hendry_fan wrote:

Which one?

Postby hendry_fan

Cloud Strife wrote:
hendry_fan wrote:

Which one?

rofl

Ask Snookerfan,he knows too. ;-)

Selbs lookin impressive so far.

Postby Spider Nugent

hendry_fan wrote:

Tell me more...I only started watching snooker in 1986.

Postby hendry_fan

SnookerFan wrote:
hendry_fan wrote:

rofl

Ask Snookerfan,he knows too. ;-)

Well, they kept that quiet, didn't they?

I,m waitin for Dennis to remind us of it durin this match. ;-)