Post a reply

Re: Betway U K Championship Last 16!!!!

Postby Andre147

mantorok wrote:
Tom Ford wrote:"I played well but am just disappointed with the way I went out. If I had got played off the table then fair enough, but to get bored off the table is something different.

How can you get bored off the table when you're already sat in your chair?

Tom Ford wrote:"I don't like slow play. I actually heard a few people behind me saying they were bored."

That was probably your friends and family, everyone else was loving it, especially the fist pump at the end.

He's just a bellend and it's sour grapes, nothing else.

Ford :wave:

Postby Skullman

Funny how an hour ago it looked like Higgins v Burnett would be one sided whilst Gould and Swail would be the close one and now it looks like the opposite.

Postby SnookerFan

Skullman wrote:Funny how an hour ago it looked like Higgins v Burnett would be one sided whilst Gould and Swail would be the close one and now it looks like the opposite.

Burnett will bottle this.

Postby Andre147

SnookerFan wrote:
Skullman wrote:Funny how an hour ago it looked like Higgins v Burnett would be one sided whilst Gould and Swail would be the close one and now it looks like the opposite.

I dont think anyone is aying he'll win this match. it's just a good effort from him to make this match close and not one sided.

Postby TheRocket

I watched the fist pump of Wenbo again after Ford made these comments now and it's even becoming more entertaining even though Robertsons fist pump against Ford back then in the PTC grand finals (I think) was funnier to watch as he even went nuts after shaking hands with Ford.

Postby SnookerFan

Andre147 wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:

I dont think anyone is aying he'll win this match. it's just a good effort from him to make this match close and not one sided.

I didn't say people were saying it. :D

Postby Skullman

Surprised Higgins didn't take the frame there. He's really gone off the boil...

Anyway, has a big enough lead that Burnett needs the awkward red now.

Postby Andre147

TheRocket wrote:I'd like to see a Gould-Robertson final with Gould taking revenge for the legendary WC 2010 match.

Absolutely TR, he really bottled it from 11-5 up didnt he...

In the first 2 sessions he played some of the best snooker I've seen, Robbo even said post-match it was just like Ronnie at his best.

Postby SnookerFan

SnookerFan wrote:

See?

Higgins has him right where he wants him. :|

Postby Vallomas

Chance Burnett! Tricky last red, though.

Didn't realise early that it's Dennis Taylor on the commentary box of this match. If I knew, I would watch it from the start.

Postby AC or LT?

Vallomas wrote:Chance Burnett! Tricky last red, though.

Didn't realise early that it's Dennis Taylor on the commentary box of this match. If I knew, I would watch it from the start.

Sarcasm right? Otherwise an appointment with the clink might be necessary for you sir.

Postby Vallomas

SnookerFan wrote:Was Neil Robertson using Sky Bet wherever he was?

#toiletgate

Start a research: Which brand of toilet paper Robbo prefers.

Postby Wildey

Skullman wrote:Looks like 4-4. Proof that any pro can play well if given enough chances.

This afternoon Maguire was made to look poor by Robbo but he was playing as well as Burnett even better but he never had as many chances.