Post a reply

Re: Betway U K Championship Last 16!!!!

Postby hendry_fan

Andre147 wrote:
mantorok wrote:
Tom Ford wrote:"I played well but am just disappointed with the way I went out. If I had got played off the table then fair enough, but to get bored off the table is something different.

How can you get bored off the table when you're already sat in your chair?

Tom Ford wrote:"I don't like slow play. I actually heard a few people behind me saying they were bored."

That was probably your friends and family, everyone else was loving it, especially the fist pump at the end.

He's just a bellend and it's sour grapes, nothing else.

Ford :wave:

I,ve just come back,had to have a short chat bout somethin with my missus,and what do i read,Tom Bl**dy boring himself buckin Ford complaining!. :sad:

I did,nt see any of the match,so i can,t really comment on it tbf,but it,s gettin a bit boring of listening to certain players moaning,grumbling,blamein,rambling on about slow,so-called boring play,bad,lousy conditions,not havin the run o the ball,whatever,when they buckin loose!.

Wenbo bein slow and boring,i can,t imagine that.

I really don,t know what some players expect,ITS THE BUCKIN UK CHAMPIONSHIP FFS,not a buckin pub tourney!!,looks like he,s become another one who expects his opponents to take on every buckin shot just and to play at his pace to please him,DREAM ON!!.

IF YOU,RE GETTIN BORED AT THE 2ND BIGGEST TOURNEY IN SNOOKER,THEN F OFF AND GO AND DO SUMTHIN ELSE!!. <doh>

It really pi**es me off when certain players come out with stuff like Ford does when they lose.

F! OFF FORD YA GRUMPY TO**ER!,GO AND MUCH ON SOME BUCKIN SOUR GRAPES,PLUMS!!. :wave: >-(

Postby Svdyc

AC or LT? wrote:Is it just me or is this the most underwhelming uk championship in recent times.

The 3rd round was very entertaining. This round maybe not so much, but wouldn't judge the whole tournament. At least Selby and Robertson played well.

Postby SnookerFan

hendry_fan wrote:
Andre147 wrote:
mantorok wrote:
Tom Ford wrote:"I played well but am just disappointed with the way I went out. If I had got played off the table then fair enough, but to get bored off the table is something different.

How can you get bored off the table when you're already sat in your chair?

Tom Ford wrote:"I don't like slow play. I actually heard a few people behind me saying they were bored."

That was probably your friends and family, everyone else was loving it, especially the fist pump at the end.

He's just a bellend and it's sour grapes, nothing else.

Ford :wave:

I,ve just come back,had to have a short chat bout somethin with my missus,and what do i read,Tom Bl**dy boring himself buckin Ford complaining!. :sad:

I did,nt see any of the match,so i can,t really comment on it tbf,but it,s gettin a bit boring of listening to certain players moaning,grumbling,blamein,rambling on about slow,so-called boring play,bad,lousy conditions,not havin the run o the ball,whatever,when they buckin loose!.

Wenbo bein slow and boring,i can,t imagine that.

I really don,t know what some players expect,ITS THE BUCKIN UK CHAMPIONSHIP FFS,not a buckin pub tourney!!,looks like he,s become another one who expects his opponents to take on every buckin shot just and to play at his pace to please him,DREAM ON!!.

IF YOU,RE GETTIN BORED AT THE 2ND BIGGEST TOURNEY IN SNOOKER,THEN F OFF AND GO AND DO SUMTHIN ELSE!!. <doh>

It really pi**es me off when certain players come out with stuff like Ford does when they lose.

F! OFF FORD YA GRUMPY TO**ER!,GO AND MUCH ON SOME BUCKIN SOUR GRAPES,PLUMS!!. :wave: >-(

Dont sit on the fence. :john:
Last edited by SnookerFan on 03 Dec 2015, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Vallomas

SnookerFan wrote:
Andre147 wrote:Where's hendry_fan all of a sudden?

He hasn't done a GJ has he? :chin:

A Scottish player is winning tonight.

Another one is losing, though.

Postby hendry_fan

I,m back,glad u missed me. ;-)

Just in time to see Higgins make a century and go 5-4 up. :-D

Postby Andre147

hendry_fan wrote:

A Champion response that was hendry_fan.

Nevertheless, Burnett did very well to get back in the match.

Postby hendry_fan

Andre147 wrote:
hendry_fan wrote:

A Champion response that was hendry_fan.

Nevertheless, Burnett did very well to get back in the match.

Thanx Andre,Fords gone right down hill for me after comin out with that tosh!. :grrr:

Aye,credit to Burnett,could still win this. :-D

Postby hendry_fan

Oh,congrats to Liang btw,almost forgot to congratulate him,due to gettin pi**ed off cause of boring buckin,grumpy Ford. <laugh>

Postby Andre147

hendry_fan wrote:Oh,congrats to Liang btw,almost forgot to congratulate him,due to gettin pi**ed off cause of boring buckin,grumpy Ford. <laugh>

If Liang's a slow player, I wonder what he has to say about Pinches, Mcleod, Harold, Lawler :john:

Postby SnookerFan

Holden Chinaski wrote:
Smart wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:I'm tired.

Waistcoat idiot :wave:

What are you on about? :wave:

Tiredness is what you feel when you haven't slept enough.