Post a reply

Re: Betway U K Championship Last 32!!!!

Postby GJ

This is beyond amateurish from both

Re: Betway U K Championship Last 32!!!!

Postby Skullman

Andre147 wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:So many mentally weak mugs in this era.


Mental midgets as Vodka would call it.


Probably only Selby and Robbo who aren't.

Re: Betway U K Championship Last 32!!!!

Postby Pink Ball

Skullman wrote:
Andre147 wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:So many mentally weak mugs in this era.


Mental midgets as Vodka would call it.


Probably only Selby and Robbo who aren't.

Trump is more talented than both, but isn't pushing on from both because he's so inconsistent.

Re: Betway U K Championship Last 32!!!!

Postby Andre147

Talent doesn't mean much if you can't push on and make the best ou of it.

Look at Lisoswki, total waste of talent. pmsl

Re: Betway U K Championship Last 32!!!!

Postby Skullman

Pink Ball wrote:
Skullman wrote:
Probably only Selby and Robbo who aren't.

Trump is more talented than both, but isn't pushing on from both because he's so inconsistent.


Talent alone isn't to be a great. Have to say, mental weakness explains why he's so inconsistent. Ding as well.

Re: Betway U K Championship Last 32!!!!

Postby Skullman

Andre147 wrote:Talent doesn't mean much if you can't push on and make the best ou of it.

Look at Lisoswki, total waste of talent. pmsl


Let's hope Terry can work some magic on him.

Re: Betway U K Championship Last 32!!!!

Postby Pink Ball

Skullman wrote:
Pink Ball wrote:
Skullman wrote:
Probably only Selby and Robbo who aren't.

Trump is more talented than both, but isn't pushing on from both because he's so inconsistent.


Talent alone isn't to be a great. Have to say, mental weakness explains why he's so inconsistent. Ding as well.

Oh, I agree.