Post a reply

Re: Betway U K Championship Last 32!!!!

Postby Pink Ball

Skullman wrote:Looked like Robbo was going to finish with back to back tons but he misses frame ball and a clearance is on.

The black looks like his only problem.

Re: Betway U K Championship Last 32!!!!

Postby GJ

The funniest moment in snooker was Allen fist pumping then white going in v yupeng :lol:

Re: Betway U K Championship Last 32!!!!

Postby Andre147

Pink Ball wrote:
Skullman wrote:Looked like Robbo was going to finish with back to back tons but he misses frame ball and a clearance is on.

The black looks like his only problem.


rofl

Indeed

Re: Betway U K Championship Last 32!!!!

Postby TheRocket

Another one coming into my mind.

The WC 1996 quarter final against Ronnie when Higgins was 12:10 ahead and lost in the decider. And he had many chances to close that match out which he didn't.

The decider of that match is still on youtube.

Re: Betway U K Championship Last 32!!!!

Postby Andre147

GJ wrote:The funniest moment in snooker was Allen fist pumping then white going in v yupeng :lol:


lol rofl

On the Higgins front, he lost the British Open Final against Nigel Bond after Bond needed a snooker on the final frame.

Re: Betway U K Championship Last 32!!!!

Postby Skullman

TheRocket wrote:Another one coming into my mind.

The WC 1996 quarter final against Ronnie when Higgins was 12:10 ahead and lost in the decider. And he had many chances to close that match out which he didn't.

The decider of that match is still on youtube.


So basically nothing recent. Suppose it's because bottle is one of an in form Higgin's best qualities.

Re: Betway U K Championship Last 32!!!!

Postby hendry_fan

GJ wrote:Hendo

Even I feel sympathy for un-noon





Absolutely GJ!,heart wrenchin. :-(




Hendry missed an easy pink at the masters once while on 147 course,i canny remember which year it was,+ he missed an easy blue while on a 147,(i canny remember when it was neither :emb: ),i,ll look them up later,they,re both on youtube though. :-)

He never missed a black for one though. :phew: :-D

Re: Betway U K Championship Last 32!!!!

Postby GJ

dale or swail wrote:Come on Liangy!!!



How can a swail fan support liang

:lol:

Re: Betway U K Championship Last 32!!!!

Postby Andre147

GJ you called it at 4-1 down :hatoff:

Whatever happens now Wenbo has done very well to get back into the match.

Re: Betway U K Championship Last 32!!!!

Postby GJ

Andre147 wrote:GJ you called it at 4-1 down :hatoff:

Whatever happens now Wenbo has done very well to get back into the match.



Thanks

Could see trump missing sitters , all signs were there

Re: Betway U K Championship Last 32!!!!

Postby Vallomas

I feel that it was ages ago when you were laughing at Liang because he hadn't potted a single ball. He has taken full control of the match now.