Post a reply

Re: Betway U K Championship Last 32!!!!

Postby TheRocket

Skullman wrote:
TheRocket wrote:So Bingo hasn't had much time to be relieved after Thepchaiya missed the black. The 44000 pounds are gone now just a frame later. <laugh>

44 grand only for max, £40,000 for rolling 147 prize as it's the 8th tournament without a max, and £4,000 for high break.

So Robbo's only nicked £4,000 from him.

My mistake. thanks for making clear.

Postby Andre147

GJ wrote:When Judd went 3 zip up and robbo was certain to be 2 down Judd had a grin in the direction of table 2

how times change :lol:

Yeah and like you said Wenbo is a streaky player.

He'll want to do the same thing here he did v Ronnie at IC.

Postby Skullman

Dan-cat wrote:
Pink Ball wrote:Thepchiya doesn't even deserve prawn crackers after that shocker.

Lolz :)

I dunno, if you look in the right places you can find some dodgy prawn crackers that are more punishment than reward.

Postby kolompar

Andre147 wrote:Was Virgo on the BBC commentating?

Did he have a heart attack?

Almost. I liked his commentary, made it even more exciting. He was shouting 'SENSATIONAL!' at that 15th red. Such a shame for the last black :sad:

Postby TheRocket

masterdoctorgenius wrote:this black could halt his progress. he improved so much and gained confidence and one shot destroyed all of it. eager to see how he performs the next tournaments

Could haunt him for the next one, two tournaments or so but eventually he'll get over it

Postby Andre147

Snooker Overdrive wrote:
masterdoctorgenius wrote:but nothing beats ronnies miss on the pink

He missed that pink in the World Final? I went to the toilet after he got position on it...

I think he was refering to the missed pink on a 147 by Ronnie back in 1999 Worlds semi. :redneck:

Postby GJ

Skullman wrote:Judd from first three frames seems like a different player to Judd now. Can see 4-4 coming up.

thats why its hard to see him winning a world title

So erratic

Postby hendry_fan

Poor Un-Nooh!!.

I did,nt see the 15th red that he potted thanx to buckin eurosport,they split screened it when he was on the 14th black,then after he potted it,they suddenly stopped the spilt screen and went fully back to Trumps/Wenbos match,then when he was on the green,they suddenly decided to show the (max attempt) again. <doh>

I,ll catch up with the whole of the attempt on youtube.The 14th black was also an absolute :cracker: .

He now joins Doherty,Pinches,Selby,Morris and Ford as the players who missed the final black for a *147*. :dizzy:

Nuts that Robbo directly after slams in a *145*. :dizzy: <laugh>

Postby TheRocket

GJ wrote:
Skullman wrote:Judd from first three frames seems like a different player to Judd now. Can see 4-4 coming up.

So erratic

That's the main difference between him and someone like ROS. Trump at his best is almost as good as ROS and with a very similar game and ability of just being capable of running away from his opponent but ROS can keep up this level for a much longer period.

Postby GJ

Hendo

Even I feel sympathy for un-noon

Postby Cloud Strife

masterdoctorgenius wrote:did John higgins ever had heartbreaking losses ala ronnie at the masters final 2006/2010 or MJW at the UK 2010. only saw him making comebacks and winning deciders. i cant remember where he lost a real heartbreaker from in front

World semi final against MJW in 2000.

Postby TheRocket

masterdoctorgenius wrote:did John higgins ever had heartbreaking losses ala ronnie at the masters final 2006/2010 or MJW at the UK 2010. only saw him making comebacks and winning deciders. i cant remember where he lost a real heartbreaker from in front

2000 WC semi maybe when he was 15:11 ahead against MJW and lost 17:15.

Postby Snooker Overdrive

Against Selby in the 2014 Masters. Just one recent example.

Postby Pink Ball

World Semi Final 2000.

Postby GJ

Swail is a moron wenbo did nothing wrong.

Postby Andre147

masterdoctorgenius wrote:me. didnt wenbo parakeet according to swail when the balls had to be replaced

Yes he did. :gag:

Postby Skullman

Only one which comes to mind is him losing 17-15 from 14-10 up to MJW in 2000 World semi.

Postby GJ

He was bang out of form when Selby did him

Postby Andre147

TheRocket wrote:
GJ wrote:

So erratic

That's the main difference between him and someone like ROS. Trump at his best is almost as good as ROS and with a very similar game and ability of just being capable of running away from his opponent but ROS can keep up this level for a much longer period.

Couldn't agree more <ok>

Trump will never win World Title if he keeps being erratic like he's done, and obviously he can't take opponents lightly like he did against Bingo. :wave: