Post a reply

Re: Betway U K Championship Last 32!!!!

Postby Skullman

Snooker Overdrive wrote:I start the stream and the first thing I see: the final black being missed for a max! That's not something we see every day.

Clearly your fault :no:

Postby Skullman

Snooker Overdrive wrote:On the bright side: Missing a 147 like this is much more memorable than any "regular" maximum break we see so frequently these days.

It'd be pretty memorable for his 15th red if he made it.

Postby Andre147

Snooker Overdrive wrote:On the bright side: Missing a 147 like this is much more memorable than any "regular" maximum break we see so frequently these days.

Yes he'll be remembered for this moment forever now <laugh>

I wanted to hug him at the end, sad picture :-(

Postby Pink Ball

Andre147 wrote:

His Dad was in the crowd claiming him before the black, then he disowned him.

Postby Snooker Overdrive

Andre147 wrote:
Snooker Overdrive wrote:I start the stream and the first thing I see: the final black being missed for a max! That's not something we see every day.

WHAT? REALLY SO?

CALL IT GREAT TIMING rofl rofl rofl

Yes really <laugh>

I started the Trump stream and I hear an excited Dennis Taylor talking about a maximum.

Postby Cloud Strife

Andre147 wrote:

Yeah, he looked like his pet dog had just died.

Postby Snooker Overdrive

Skullman wrote:

It'd be pretty memorable for his 15th red if he made it.

And now it's even more memorable <ok>

Postby Skullman

TheRocket wrote:So Bingo hasn't had much time to be relieved after Thepchaiya missed the black. The 44000 pounds are gone now just a frame later. <laugh>

44 grand only for max, £40,000 for rolling 147 prize as it's the 8th tournament without a max, and £4,000 for high break.

So Robbo's only nicked £4,000 from him.

Postby GJ

When Judd went 3 zip up and robbo was certain to be 2 down Judd had a grin in the direction of table 2

how times change :lol: