Post a reply

Re: Betway U K Championship Last 64!!!!

Postby AC or LT?

SnookerFan wrote:Talking about Twitter hammers, Roland posted this;

roland ‏@snookeroland Looks like toilet breaks could be the topic of the day. Surely it's a basic human right. Who else has rules about when you can and can't go?

Has there been some new toilet break ruling?

This for spectators or players. Last year there was a load of reet hammers in the early stages walking in and out of matches during the frame (pre-telly)

Postby SnookerFan

Though most venues I've been to frown on you leave during frames. I managed to go for a slash and be let back in at Coventry, but they made me sit at the back.

Postby Andre147

Excited for this :-D

Most TV matches are quite dull to be honest and I expect most of them to be one sided, but still...

Postby SnookerFan

AC or LT? wrote:If anyone's playing snooker bingo add every time Colin Murray says "with Ronnie not in it"

I'm surprised that Virgo and Parrott haven't taken the week off, so they can watch Ronnie on Eurosport.

Postby Andre147

I liked Ronnie's analysis of the matches when he did something like this at the German Masters, he's always spot on with his views.

Apart from one or two things he obviously sometimes forgets <laugh> he's a good pundit <ok>

Shame he's not playing though, god knows when he will...

Postby Andre147

pasunegirafe wrote:I'm kinda disappointed the pre-analysis is only on British Eurosport and not on regular Eurosport.

Yeah me too :td: have to watch it on laptop and not on TV.

Postby Andre147

pasunegirafe wrote:I'm kinda disappointed the pre-analysis is only on British Eurosport and not on regular Eurosport.

Edit: whoops! Double post

mayve if you keep on posting this someone on British ES will read it and do something about it <laugh>

Postby SnookerFan

So far, here is a list of Eursoport's gaffes so far.

Colin Murray referring as himself Hazel Irvine. He can't even remember his own gedner, let alone name.

Ronnie forgetting Tom Ford's name.

Employing Andy Goldstein.

Postby SnookerFan

You ain't missing anything.

Postby Andre147

SnookerFan wrote:So far, here is a list of Eursoport's gaffes so far.

Colin Murray referring as himself Hazel Irvine. He can't even remember his own gedner, let alone name.

To be fair the list of Beeb's gaffes will probably be much longer when the tournament finishes.

You should make a full detailed list of the two. <ok>

Postby AC or LT?

SnookerFan wrote:So far, here is a list of Eursoport's gaffes so far.

I must have missed that.

Back to the BBC.

Postby pasunegirafe

Andre147 wrote:

mayve if you keep on posting this someone on British ES will read it and do something about it <laugh>

:chin: what they should do is stop putting snooker on Eurosport 2 >-( . I don't get ES2, only ES1. Luckily my TV provider is offering ES2 for free this month.

Postby hendry_fan

Finally,The British Bulls**t Cooperation,oops,i mean the BBC are showin some snooker as from shortly.

I especially canny wait to hear Dennis,JV,WillIe and JP in the commentary box and in general givin us all there wonderful analysis,info in which they are renowned for.. :roll: :happy: