Post a reply

Re: Betway U K Championship Last 128 !!!!!

Postby Cloud Strife

Smart wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:If anyone wants access to the official World Snooker stream just me let me know and I'll be more than happy to set you up. <ok>

I'm watching some films, then off out at 3pm, maybe tomorrow tho......will PM you :wave:

More than happy to help. :-)

Postby SnookerFan

Cloud Strife wrote:If anyone wants access to the official World Snooker stream just me let me know and I'll be more than happy to set you up. <ok>

I have my own, but thank you very much. :wave:

According to the website, Ding is playing Adam Duffy tonight, and it's a streamed table. Might give that a watch.

Postby Cloud Strife

SnookerFan wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:
If you want to look young and thin, hang around fat old people. :wave:

Ken Doherty knows plenty of fat old people. He knows about toity tree.

He's playing one tonight, it's a great opportunity to test out the theory.

Postby SnookerFan

Cloud Strife wrote:He's playing one tonight, it's a great opportunity to test out the theory.

He's playing him at half-past two.

You really need to do some fact checking, dammit. :wild:

Postby Cloud Strife

SnookerFan wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:He's playing one tonight, it's a great opportunity to test out the theory.

He's playing him at half-past two.

You really need to do some fact checking, dammit. :wild:

pmsl

Well, technically anything past noon can be referred to as "tonight". Plus, it's winter now so it starts to get dark around that time anyway. :wave:

Postby SnookerFan

Cloud Strife wrote:
pmsl

Well, technically anything past noon can be referred to as "tonight". Plus, it's winter now so it starts to get dark around that time anyway. :wave:

Not correctly, it can't.

I can see a hippopotamus and call it a giraffe if I want to, but it doesn't mean I am correct.

Postby GJ

Amazing that Higgins odds are 3 times bigger than Trumps considering the form of both this season.

Higgins and Wilson look value in outright odds.

Postby Andre147

And I was looking forward to watch this via Cloud Strife acount like I did many other times, and guess what.... he was right after all! :shrug:

It says "No Live events available" because ES obviously shows this in my country.

But why on Earth do they have this Live stream anyway if they can't be fussed to show qualifying matches that neither ES or BBC show?

More money from people like CS to satisfy Hearn pmsl

Postby SnookerFan

Andre147 wrote:And I was looking forward to watch this via Cloud Strife acount like I did many other times, and guess what.... he was right after all! :shrug:

It says "No Live events available" because ES obviously shows this in my country.

But why on Earth do they have this Live stream anyway if they can't be fussed to show qualifying matches that neither ES or BBC show?

More money from people like CS to satisfy Hearn pmsl

Snooker Backer has just been moaning on about this on Twitter. I believe it's a fault with the World Snooker site, as they had this problem before when they were supposed to be showing snooker, but didn't for this first few hours.

They're certainly advertising on the World Snooker site that the matches are being streamed. Even if they aren't when you try and watch them. <doh>

Either way, they are such a cockerel up of a company you can never be sure exactly what's a mistake and what's deliberate.

Postby Andre147

hendry_fan wrote:COME ON JOHN HIGGINS!!.

I,m nice n comfy,got my feet up,gotta a cuppa n some custard creams,bring it on. :-D

You watch this live or just following the live scores?

Postby SnookerFan

Andre147 wrote:

I,m nice n comfy,got my feet up,gotta a cuppa n some custard creams,bring it on. :-D

At the moment, does anybody have any choice? rofl

Postby Andre147

SnookerFan wrote:
Andre147 wrote:

At the moment, does anybody have any choice? rofl

Well I'm watching on FromSport and it works absolutely fine. <ok>

Postby Andre147

My top 3 favourites to win the event:

1. Robertson
2. Higgins
3. Selby

Never thought just a few months ago Higgins would be in this position, but he fully deserves it given what he's won this year and this season. I somehow doubt he'll win this title though...

I have a feeling Ding will do very well in this tournament.

Postby GJ

Not on my computer so could anyone watching let me know how mr haggis is playing , I have a bet on him for the title.

Postby hendry_fan

GJ wrote:Not on my computer so could anyone watching let me know how mr haggis is playing , I have a bet on him for the title.

Wow!!,verrrry humble of you GJ!. :hatoff:

At the mom,John Haggis is leadin by 4 points to 1,but has still to pot a ball. :-D

Postby Andre147

I would switch Mavis v Clark on stream for the Drago v Doherty match.

But I can sort of see why they decided like they did...