Post a reply

Re: Betway U K Championship Last 128 !!!!!

Postby SnookerFan

GJ wrote:
yeah and invented silly nick names
for some players

The worst poster of all time was that Cannonball guy, who came on here during the Ronnie vs Selby Crucible final and spent the whole thread talking about Bunny Rabbits. <doh>

Postby Andre147

Wildey wrote:Higgins under no pressure just a technical Walk Over

Higgins playing well, but his opponent giving him chances like early Christmas presents doesn't help matters either.

Postby Dan-cat

Could someone explain to me like I'm a 6 year old why to get to the LIVE scores you have to navigate through a calendar to find the LIVE actual play happening RIGHT NOW? And why days in the past and future are available to click on when surely THERE WILL ONLY BE ONE LIVE EVENT THE CLUE IS IN THE WORD LIVE?

Postby hendry_fan

Great stuff fae the wizard of Wishaw,he,s put Fernandez in a Spell. :-D

Time to get another cuppa and to refill the custard creams.

Postby Wildey

Leo Fernandez best finish in the UK was a 9-8 defeat to Chris Small in the last 48 of the 2002 event.

this is the 11th time hes played in the tournament.

Postby GJ

hendry_fan wrote:Great stuff fae the wizard of Wishaw,he,s put Fernandez in a Spell. :-D

Time to get another cuppa and to refill the custard creams.

:hatoff:

Postby SnookerFan

Dan-cat wrote:Could someone explain to me like I'm a 6 year old why to get to the LIVE scores you have to navigate through a calendar to find the LIVE actual play happening RIGHT NOW? And why days in the past and future are available to click on when surely THERE WILL ONLY BE ONE LIVE EVENT THE CLUE IS IN THE WORD LIVE?

Yeah, it's a bit divvy, aint it? Mainly because World Snooker are a bit divvy.

I have live scores open on my computer, I keep refreshing.

Postby Andre147

Dan-cat wrote:Could someone explain to me like I'm a 6 year old why to get to the LIVE scores you have to navigate through a calendar to find the LIVE actual play happening RIGHT NOW? And why days in the past and future are available to click on when surely THERE WILL ONLY BE ONE LIVE EVENT THE CLUE IS IN THE WORD LIVE?

Yeah it's pretty silly. I liked the old system better. Sure here you can view the season calendar and so on, but that should be in a seperate section, not on the Live Scores one.

Postby SnookerFan

Andre147 wrote:Yeah it's pretty silly. I liked the old system better. Sure here you can view the season calendar and so on, but that should be in a seperate section, not on the Live Scores one.

I'd agree with this.

Who is going; "I wish to see the dates for all tournaments this season. I know, I'll click Live Scores. That'll be where they are."?

<doh>

Postby Andre147

Drago could be on the receiving end of a thrashing by Ken, currently 4 nil down and about to go 5 nil down.

edit: maybe Drago will reduce to 4-1, but has a mountain to climb still.
Last edited by Andre147 on 24 Nov 2015, edited 1 time in total.

Postby GJ

SnookerFan wrote:Why are Matthew Selt and Mark Williams arguing about car insurance on Twitter?

Selt is a moron

Postby Andre147

GJ wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:Why are Matthew Selt and Mark Williams arguing about car insurance on Twitter?

Selt is a moron

Once a moron, forever a moron.

Postby SnookerFan

Andre147 wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:I see Peter Ebdon is banging on about Veganism again on Twitter.

Is Robbo in it too? Or Carter? :gag:

Has anybody mentioned carrot juice yet?

Postby Cloud Strife

Dan-cat wrote:Selt is sponsored by a car insurance company... and he's singing the company song like a good corporate shill

The above posters were correct then. Selty is a grade A moron.

Postby SnookerFan

Dan-cat wrote:Selt is sponsored by a car insurance company... and he's singing the company song like a good corporate shill

rofl rofl

That makes sense of the conversation. Mark Williams was winding him up, saying his car insurance company was marmite.

Postby GJ

hendry_fan wrote:John goes marchin on,this time he knocks in a 77 to go 5-0 up. :-D

Get in there