Post a reply

Betway U K Championship Last 128 !!!!!

Postby Wildey

Image Image Image
Tuesday 24th of November~Sunday 6th of December at the Barbican Center in York.

Once again this year the UK Championship will be played at the York Barbican the 11th time this great tournament has been staged at the Barbican.

Defending Champion Ronnie O'Sullivan has decided not to enter for reasons best known to himself but despite that theres quality throughout the Draw which will be headed by World Champion Stuart Bingham and World no 1 and former Champion Mark Selby.

Also in action is newly crowned International Champion John Higgins who will be going for his 3rd Ranking Tournament win of the season.

one name thats missing is that of 6 times champion Steve Davis who has semi retired from competition these days but i think most expected him to enter this event.

Aswell as Great Champions there will be 9 amataurs who includes former Semi finalist Andy Hicks who fell off the tour in the last few years and he will have a tough encounter with World no 8 Barry Hawkins.

will we have a new name on the trophy this year?

DRAW

ORDER OF PLAY

Image

Image

Image Image

Re: Betway U K Championship Last 128 !!!!!

Postby SnookerFan

Shaun Murphy on Twitter.

"Hey guys, what should I do about the break off in the @betway Uk Championship?"

His two choices are; "Traditional or Different"?

<doh>

How can we tell whether he should change his break off, unless he gives us a specific example of how he intends to alter it?

Re: Betway U K Championship Last 128 !!!!!

Postby Dan-cat

SnookerFan wrote:It would certainly go against tradition.


He was doing a different one in the CoC - left-hand side of the pack (as he looks down his cue)

Re: Betway U K Championship Last 128 !!!!!

Postby Smart

God
Bless
You

Its something I remember from my youth. Its to help you remember where to position the baulk colours. From left to right G - green B - brown - Y - yellow (god bless you). So you break from either between the green and brown (not traditional) or between the yellow and brown (traditional). :gag: :wave:

Re: Betway U K Championship Last 128 !!!!!

Postby SnookerFan

Dan-cat wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:Not sure I saw him play at the CoC.

How did his new break-off work for him?


He went in-off 3 times


What, straight from the break-off?

Re: Betway U K Championship Last 128 !!!!!

Postby TheSaviour

There now seems to have been a multiple access failure just before this.. Ronnie missing this one, but will the other top guns find their top-games? There has been all great news. I can´t agree with Snookerfan´s eternal problem.. About the optimal venue-conditions. It´s not possible. What is possible, is just to work hard day in day out, and some times there are some great news.. Just like now. That delusional thinking -thing always were simply an ultimate dribble. An utter garbage. And that´s just a one thing which is now gone.. Who remembers Joe Davis anymore..? Ha haa.

Great times, bring it on :party: Come on Bad Boys :bowdown: :bowdown:

Re: Betway U K Championship Last 128 !!!!!

Postby Holden Chinaski

SnookerFan wrote:
Holden Chinaski wrote:Thanks for the clarification, The Saviour. It all makes sense now. :dizzy:



Well, he certainly put me in my place.

Someone had do do it. You and your eternal venue-condition problems... :wild:

Re: Betway U K Championship Last 128 !!!!!

Postby Holden Chinaski

SnookerFan wrote:
Holden Chinaski wrote:Someone had do do it. You and your eternal venue-condition problems... :wild:


Yeah, I have that. :|

It's just not possible mate. What is possible, is just to work hard day in day out, and some times there are some great news.. That delusional thinking -thing always were simply an ultimate dribble. Curry, chicken curry! Don't flush it down the toilet like they do in somalialand.

Remember Joe Davis!

Re: Betway U K Championship Last 128 !!!!!

Postby SnookerFan

Holden Chinaski wrote:It's just not possible mate. What is possible, is just to work hard day in day out, and some times there are some great news.. That delusional thinking -thing always were simply an ultimate dribble. Curry, chicken curry! Don't flush it down the toilet like they do in somalialand.

Remember Joe Davis!


:goodpost:

Re: Betway U K Championship Last 128 !!!!!

Postby Andre147

Holden Chinaski wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
Holden Chinaski wrote:Someone had do do it. You and your eternal venue-condition problems... :wild:


Yeah, I have that. :|

It's just not possible mate. What is possible, is just to work hard day in day out, and some times there are some great news.. That delusional thinking -thing always were simply an ultimate dribble. Curry, chicken curry! Don't flush it down the toilet like they do in somalialand.

Remember Joe Davis!


:lol: :banghead: :lol:

Re: Betway U K Championship Last 128 !!!!!

Postby Clara8633

Holden Chinaski wrote:It's just not possible mate. What is possible, is just to work hard day in day out, and some times there are some great news.. That delusional thinking -thing always were simply an ultimate dribble. Curry, chicken curry! Don't flush it down the toilet like they do in somalialand.

Remember Joe Davis!


Yes, any unnecessary delusions and craziness is just an utmost rubbish, but you can be crazy and deluded in a normal way. That is, when you consider a "wider prospect" which always seems a good place to land... I personally think Joe Davis isn' t automatically the most interesting and probably the best player anymore. Which currently has to be either Stuart Bingham, Kyren Wilson or Rory McLeod. That way the "law of constant change" is always there, otherwise one would be like a some of sort of a maniac who just keeps on shouting and shouting: "Dumplings and noodles. Noodles and dumplings. Chicken Casserole".

Re: Betway U K Championship Last 128 !!!!!

Postby Pink Ball

SnookerFan wrote:This thread is going to give me a nervous breakdown. :?

Yes it can be naturally to be nervous, sure. But Murphy isn't like that. He plays shots delicately and with sophisticated like an old horse chestnut tree. You see, I've always say that about him, I am a good judge of character. Like one time a pony bolted from a nearby field, and I whispered 'run, run' and indeed it run. A man then walked by and I told him 'you see, I am nature'.

Fin.

Re: Betway U K Championship Last 128 !!!!!

Postby Smart

Pink Ball wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:This thread is going to give me a nervous breakdown. :?

Yes it can be naturally to be nervous, sure. But Murphy isn't like that. He plays shots delicately and with sophisticated like an old horse chestnut tree. You see, I've always say that about him, I am a good judge of character. Like one time a pony bolted from a nearby field, and I whispered 'run, run' and indeed it run. A man then walked by and I told him 'you see, I am nature'.

Fin.


I saw DINGLE on tv last night. They had a top spud contest and also a fastest spud peeler contest. I am now looking to book a fortnight holiday to DINGLE. We all love spuds. :gag: :wave: