Post a reply

W S International Championship Last 16 !!

Postby Wildey

Image Image Image
Sunday 25th of October~Sunday 1st of November at the Baihu Media Broadcasting Centre, Daqing, China

2013 Champion Judd Trump and Defending Champion Ricky Walden lost at the last 128 stage and now 2014 Champion Ding Junhui has fallen to welsh man Ryan Day.

Stil in the draw is 5 World Champions John Higgins, Shaun Murphy, Graeme Dott. Neil Robertson and Mark Selby and also stil in is 17 year old chinese sensation Zhou Yuelong who at 17 becomes the youngest player to re<ch the top 64 in the rankings since Judd Trump almost 10 years ago.

Who will reach the Quarter Finals?

DRAW

Last 16

Tian Pengfei v Mark Allen Allen leads 2-1
Thepchaiya Un-Nooh v Zhou Yuelong Thepchaiya Un-Nooh leads 2-0
Jimmy Robertson v Marco Fu Marco Fu leads 3-1
David Gilbert v Ryan Day Gilbert leads 3-0
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Mark Selby v Michael White Selby leads 2-0
Graeme Dott v Neil Robertson Robertson leads 7-5
Shaun Murphy v John Higgins Higgins leads 11-9
Joe Perry v Ben Woolaston Perry leads 3-2

ORDER OF PLAY

Image Image

Re: W S International Championship Last 16 !!

Postby Wildey

Some tasty looking matches there nobody you could say is a strong favorite to win any of those matches so there wont really be a shock result tomorrow.

Postby Skullman

Have been quite busy recently, but I should catch a couple of hours in the morning and I should be free for the evening matches.

Would be nice to have another Robbo v Selby match.

Postby Andre147

GJ wrote:Dott in good form but Neil will be too strong.

Not sure about that if I were you, I thought exactly the same thing at the UK Champs last season and look at what happened there... Dotty went 5-0 up, yes in the end he only narrowly won 6-5 but Dott still won...

I expect a close match, 6-4 or 6-5 either way.

Postby hendry_fan

It,s these matches that i,m really intrested in.

Mark Selby v Michael White.
Graeme Dott v Neil Robertson.
Shaun Murphy v John Higgins.

COME ONNNNNNNNNNNNN Selby,Dott and Higgins,.....

,......it,s time to show White,Robbo n Smurph who,s the boss!. :happy:

Postby Andre147

Higgins v Murphy by far the most interesting, Dott v Robbo not a bad one of course as well.

I actually think Higgins has a great chance of winning this title, his biggest problem these days is he can't beat really top players consistently.

Postby Andre147

But I want Robbo and Selby to win their respective matches, and earn between the two at Quarter-Final stage... absolutely love the matches between these two.

Postby Wildey

Andre147 wrote:Higgins v Murphy by far the most interesting, Dott v Robbo not a bad one of course as well.

I actually think Higgins has a great chance of winning this title, his biggest problem these days is he can't beat really top players consistently.

Higgins needs too many top players to miss fire to stand a chance this week but it can happen.

Postby GJ

Hendo fan

Your man wee dotty getting hammered

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Andre

Told you he was coming back to form

Postby Vallomas

On the other two matches, Un-Nooh won three frames in a row and leads Zhou by 5-4, while Perry made the same against Woolaston an he is 4-2 in front after a scrappy battle.

Postby Vallomas

Un-Nooh beats Zhou in the decider and takes place in the quarter final against Allen or Tian. Good win for him.

Meanwhile, lifeline for Woolaston as he wins scrappy frame 8 against Perry (3-5).

Postby hendry_fan

GJ wrote:Hendo fan

Your man wee dotty getting hammered

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Andre

Told you he was coming back to form

Well i never,Gj is back,come out of hibernation have ya!. <laugh>

I only managed to see the last 2 frames of the Robbo/Dott match and Dott looked verrrrrrrrrrry "wee" to say the least. :roll:

At least John Haggis got a good result,in fact he got a great result,totally demoralises Murphy.

Did a good bit o scoreing as well,he knocked in a *138*,78,74,62 and a 56.

The Wizard put the Magician in his place today. :-D

:happy: GET IN THERE JOHN!!. :happy: