Post a reply

Re: W S International Championship W C, Last 128 and Last 64

Postby Dan-cat

Ding's gonna rock on down to electric avenue...

Is there any truth behind Ding's supposed predilection for junk food? i know we were chatting about this a few months ago. He has got pretty bad skin for someone in their late twenties... if I was in anything like his position I'd be doing everything possible to make sure my brain was running optimally and junk food is no way a part of that. Negative food value.

Postby Smart

Dan-cat wrote:Ding's gonna rock on down to electric avenue...

Is there any truth behind Ding's supposed predilection for junk food? i know we were chatting about this a few months ago. He has got pretty bad skin for someone in their late twenties... if I was in anything like his position I'd be doing everything possible to make sure my brain was running optimally and junk food is no way a part of that. Negative food value.

do they have KFC in China ? :wave:

Postby SnookerFan

Dan-cat wrote:Just back from 3 days in a tipi in the Netherlands. Itching for some snooker. First proper tournament in a while. Ace!

Caught an hour this morning, will do the same tomorrow. Out a few nights this week, but will probably tape some on Wednesday and Friday night. Out all weekend of the finals.

Still, I've got my tickets to Coventry on order. :D

Postby hendry_fan

Vallomas wrote:It's official: Yu Delu 6-2 Bingham.

Another surprise (or not?) in this tournament.

It certainly is a surprise!. :dizzy:

Even if Bingham never wins a ranking tourney again,no one can take his world championship win away from him,that will be cemented in the record books.

Postby hendry_fan

Dan-cat wrote:Ding's gonna rock on down to electric avenue...

Give the lad a good old plate o chips n eggs,canny get much healthier than that. :-D

Postby SnookerFan

hendry_fan wrote:

It certainly is a surprise!. :dizzy:

Even if Bingham never wins a ranking tourney again,no one can take his world championship win away from him,that will be cemented in the record books.

People underrate Bingham purely because they want to, it seems.

He was a multiple time ranking winner even before he won the World Championship.