Post a reply

Re: World Snooker International Championship Last 128 !!

Postby Wildey

Zhao Xintong might have failed to gain a place on the main tour this season missing out to wales Duane Jones in Q School 4-3 when he was a red hot fave to win but its a matter of when not if he turns pro.

he looks well on course to get to the venue stage as he leads Stuart Carrington 4-0

Postby Wildey

snooky147 wrote:
Clara8633 wrote:The Shanghai Masters final must have knocked his confidence a bit.

Looks like someone really didn't want to go to China.

he shouldn't have entered then

if he was in the draw he should have tried his balls off no matter what.

Postby hendry_fan

snooky147 wrote:
Clara8633 wrote:The Shanghai Masters final must have knocked his confidence a bit.

Good point!.

kolompar
"Would have thought 6-0 the other way".

Exactly!.

At first glance,i actually misread Trumps opponent,i thought it said Michael White,which still would of been a shocker,but when i saw that it was Michael Wild,i then thought,WTF!.

I have to say,i,ve never ever even heard of the lad,but i certainly have heard of him now. <laugh>

I,ve just checked the scoring and Trump did,nt even make a 50+ break.

Either he just had an awful day at the office,or as snooky pointed out,....he decided he did,nt want to go to China,or Wild was just toooo strong for him. :roll:

The match is on youtube,i might give it a wee look at later today,i,ll see how i feel.

But,hey,whatever.Verrrrry well done to the middle aged Englishman!. :clap:

Postby snooky147

Wildey wrote:
snooky147 wrote:

he shouldn't have entered then

if he was in the draw he should have tried his balls off no matter what.

I agree on that completely mate. Watched a bit of it. Really poor from trump.

Re: Snooker Seniors Moving to Preston

Postby Wildey

SnookerFan wrote:Is anybody watching any of the qualifying matches? I'll try and catch some via WorldSnooker this evening.

now its in the right forum lol

Postby Andre147

Been away this weekend and only just seen Trump's shocking result :shock: :shock: :shock:

I will definately at least watch some highlights on Youtube, but from what I read here Trump was shoking to say the least...

Shanghai result still on his mind? But I fully agree with Wild, if he didnt have motivation to go to China again, he simply wouldnt have entered this, but I very much doubt this because IC is China's biggest tournament right now, almost same prize money as winning UK Champs.

Re: Snooker Seniors Moving to Preston

Postby SnookerFan

Wildey wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:Is anybody watching any of the qualifying matches? I'll try and catch some via WorldSnooker this evening.

now its in the right forum lol

Top work. :spot on:

Postby Wildey

Andre147 wrote:Been away this weekend and only just seen Trump's shocking result :shock: :shock: :shock:

I will definately at least watch some highlights on Youtube, but from what I read here Trump was shoking to say the least...

Shanghai result still on his mind? But I fully agree with Wild, if he didnt have motivation to go to China again, he simply wouldnt have entered this, but I very much doubt this because IC is China's biggest tournament right now, almost same prize money as winning UK Champs.

Thing is dont think Ronnie or Trump thinks much about the Cash or how big events are they either in the mood or not.

its just better all round if they withdraw or not enter than playing without motivation.

Postby Andre147

Dan-cat wrote:Do people seriously think that Judd threw this match? He'd put on a better show.

I don't think he really threw the match, my theory is once he found himself 3-0 or 4-0 down he simply didn't have enough motivation to put up a fight and lost interest in the match.

Postby Wildey

Andre147 wrote:
Dan-cat wrote:Do people seriously think that Judd threw this match? He'd put on a better show.

I don't think he really threw the match, my theory is once he found himself 3-0 or 4-0 down he simply didn't have enough motivation to put up a fight and lost interest in the match.

Did not see the match my self but ive seen plenty of Judd to know he does throw wobleys when he doesent have it his own way