Post a reply

Re: World Snooker International Championship Last 128 !!

Postby Andre147

Wildey wrote:Important few weeks for Kyren Wilson coming up trying to deal with being the hunted not the hunter some struggle with that pressure you might even say Stephen Maguire still hasent managed that expectation and hasent fully recovered from the early promise he showed and has underachieved badly..

You could say that about a ton of other players, namely Matthew Stevens who in my eyes has also underachieved badly, but yeah Maguire is a good example.

Postby SnookerFan

From World Snooker. After I e-mailed them to ask why they weren't showing the International Championship qualifiers.

Hi SnookerFan

That is not true and the streaming is now working and fully available. There were some issues as I understand this morning but they have now been resolved.

Enjoy the action.

All the best.

Postby Wildey

SnookerFan wrote:From World Snooker. After I e-mailed them to ask why they weren't showing the International Championship qualifiers.

Hi SnookerFan

That is not true and the streaming is now working and fully available. There were some issues as I understand this morning but they have now been resolved.

Enjoy the action.

All the best.

all it needed was a statement or a bloody tweet to say that in the first place.

The silence of world snooker when they cockerel up is staggering otherwise they cant shut the buck up on twitter tweeting every bucking rubbish known to man.

Postby Gridlock

SnookerFan wrote:
Gridlock wrote:I was up at 4:30 to see Kyren and no stream.

Welcome to the whacky fun times presented to you by World Snooker. :gag:

At least they have it up and going now.

Postby hendry_fan

Dan-cat wrote:
Wildey wrote:Ross Muir likes these Slow Matches he is gaining a reputation

Match Started at 2.30 two and a half hours later its 1-1

Lolz... like one of club games when the balls are tied up!

Do we have a new Rod?

Thats a bit harsh Dan,Rod was never as slow as this Muir geezer!. :-D

I,ve just checked the scores and it,s now <only> 2-1 to muir and the fourth frame just started a few mins ago. :dizzy:

GET A BL**DY MOVE ON!!!!!!!!!!. <doh>

Postby hendry_fan

Dan-cat wrote:Hahahah HF :)

Muir sounds like the next blockbuster snooker pull. Move over Ronnie!

<laugh>

Fooooooooooookin ell!,the match still aint finished,it,s 5-2 to the young Rod though,maybe his style of play aint that bad after all,the verrrrrrrrrry laid back Scottish Lawler now only needs 1 frame. :-D

Postby hendry_fan

I think i,ll go and make sum popcorn and make myself comfy and watch the live scores,i hope this match will keep goin on for a while,it,s seems very exciting,way more exciting than watchin a Ronnie match. :happy:

Postby hendry_fan

I,ve just found out that Rod Muir,ooops,i mean Ross Lawler,oooooooooooops,sorry ,i mean Ross Muir has in fact already got a nickname :-D ,........

It,s seemingly "Glove from above". :chin:

Postby SnookerFan

hendry_fan wrote:I,ve just found out that Rod Muir,ooops,i mean Ross Lawler,oooooooooooops,sorry ,i mean Ross Muir has in fact already got a nickname :-D ,........

It,s seemingly "Glove from above". :chin:

That's worse than Wenbo Selecta.