Post a reply

Re: The Bank of Communications Shanghai Masters Final !

Postby hendry_fan

WOW!!,Wilson leads 8-4!.

I,ve only seen bit n pieces of Wilsons play throughout this week and in this final,and almost every frame i,ve seen,he,s hardly missed a pot,his positional play has been first class as well,it has to be one of the best,consistent most impresive performances we,ve seen from a young gun for ages.

Still needs 2 frames to capture this title though,but it,s looking very good for him. <ok>

Postby hendry_fan

TheRocket wrote::shock: Oh, wow. I was expecting to see a confident Trump destroying a nervy Wilson but apparently things have gone different.

Still time for Wilson to choke though.

I think that analysis sums up what most thought would happen,but he,s been as cool as a watermelon and has,nt shown much nerves whatsoever.
I,m impressed not only with that,but i,m impressed with his consistency,it,s been brilliant throughout the tourney,i was expecting him to start crackin at some point and to start missin,twitchin,bottleing,chokeing,whatever one wants to call it,but so far he just keeps delivering. :clap:

As you wrote though,...."Still time for Wilson to choke though".,absolutely,he still need 2 more frames. :roll:

Postby Andre147

TheRocket wrote::shock: Oh, wow. I was expecting to see a confident Trump destroying a nervy Wilson but apparently things have gone different.

Still time for Wilson to choke though.

Agree, and even if Wilson goes 9-5 up, the hardest frame to win is the one that wins you the match.

We all know what almost happened at the UK... :john:

Postby Andre147

TheRocket wrote:As long as Wilson doesn't choke like Martin Gould (the masterchoker) he has every chance to win this.

I'm sorry TR but Matthew Stevens earns the title of masterchocker <ok>

Postby Andre147

Snooker Overdrive wrote:This could be the turning point. Wilson lost his cool in these last shots.

If Wilson loses this Final that frame will be on his mind, and what if he had gone 9-5 up..

Postby hendry_fan

Well,mistakes are startin to creep in as they often do towards the finishin line,Wilson is human after all. :-)

Wilson had a great chance to snatch that 14th frame,but played a bad positional shot from blue to pink,shortly after that,he bottles a safety and leaves Trump an easy pink.

It,s now <only> 8-6 to Wilson.