Post a reply

Re: The Bank of Communications Shanghai Masters Semi Finals

Postby hendry_fan

Well done Trump,i thought he,d beat Bingham,in fact i wrote a few days ago that i think Trump will win this tourney. :clap:

Wilsons had a great run in this tourney,but i think Allen will end it.

Postby Dan-cat

Anyone know what time the next match starts? I'm all set up and ready to go in my favourite local cafe, with my laptop and headphones. Give me some snooker!! Nice one Trumpy, this is your title...

I'm eating veggie breakfast, with avocado on the side and chilli scrambled eggs, with a green juice (spinach, celery, apple, ginger) and a cappuccino. Happy-making food :)

Postby Greek_snooker_mad

Andre147 wrote:
Greek_snooker_mad wrote:Does not play something this sawlive stream... :-/

Does not play? It works fine for me.

http://www.sportingvideo.net/20150914/v ... 44305.html

Still not...
Only in internet explorer, it opens just the window, i close the ads and black window then..
Anyway, thanks for the help...

Postby Dan-cat

2014/2015 season
Wilson failed to qualify for the first three ranking events of the 2014/2015 season, before beating Ross Muir to play in the first round of the International Championship where he lost 6–2 to Sam Baird. After edging Gary Wilson 6–5 in the first round of the UK Championship, Kyren stated that his concentration had been fading in matches this season and would have to raise his game significantly against defending champion Neil Robertson. He did exactly that as he made a 87 break to lead 5–4 and had a chance to win in the next frame courtesy of a fluked red, but lost position on the final brown allowing Robertson to level. In the decider Wilson missed a tough opening red and Robertson responded with a match winning 86. After losing in the semi-finals of the Shoot-Out, Wilson had his best finish of the year in a ranking event as he dropped just one frame in beating Alan McManus and Ben Woollaston at the Indian Open. In the last 16 he was edged out 4–3 by Joe Perry. Wilson broke into the top 64 in the rankings for the first time during the season to end it as the world number 56.

Seems like he's on the way up... semis in a full ranker, good skillz :)

Postby Dan-cat

masterdoctorgenius wrote:where is the one visit break builder mark allen? seems a long time ago i saw him. struggles his way through most events

'It doesn't matter if you win ugly, as long as you win' WT

Kyren mopping up here, looks like 3-0