Post a reply

Re: The Bank of Communications Shanghai Masters Quarter Fina

Postby Dan-cat

Clara8633 wrote:
PoolBoy wrote:hendry_fan and masterdoctorgenius are two of the most ignorant snooker commenters ever seen.
Completely clueless - and, illiterate, to boot.

That's a bit rude :|

Very. Poolboy, put yourself on the naughty step for 30 mins. And remember to #BeNice

MDG and HF provide a ton of fun on this forum.

Postby hendry_fan

masterdoctorgenius wrote:
PoolBoy wrote:Totally agree, Wildey!
Apparently Mark Williams ' choked' in his quarter final, despite losing 5-1.....

hendry_fan and masterdoctorgenius are two of the most ignorant snooker commenters ever seen.

heard of sarcasm

<laugh>

Cheer up PoolBoy!,we were,or at least i was just havin a bit of a laugh,if you don,t like,or you don,t get sarcasm,my type of humour,well tough. :wave:

Being serious though about,"what is exactly a "CHOKE",well that is in fact a very good question.

Correct me if i,m wrong,but was,nt it Gj who came up with that word :roll:

And since it,s invention,he and masterdoctorgenius have written it a good few times. <laugh>

Postby hendry_fan

Dan-cat wrote:
Clara8633 wrote:
PoolBoy wrote:hendry_fan and masterdoctorgenius are two of the most ignorant snooker commenters ever seen.

That's a bit rude :|

Very. Poolboy, put yourself on the naughty step for 30 mins. And remember to #BeNice

MDG and HF provide a ton of fun on this forum.

Thanks Dan-cat,your not a bad soul yourself. :-)

My humour oviously does,nt appeal to everyone,those who like it,great,those who don,t,well thats great too. ;-) <laugh>

Postby hendry_fan

Dan-cat wrote:I think it was the Romans who came up with that word actually :)

Really?,or did you chuck in a bit o sarcasm in there?. <laugh>

We,d have to ask Ronnie what a "choke" is then?. :-D

OMG!,I totally mis-read your post Dan,i read,..."I think it was the Ronnie who came up with that word actually :)"

i read Ronnie instead of Romans. :emb:

Maybe Ronnie would know exactly what a "choke" is. :roll: :-D
Last edited by hendry_fan on 18 Sep 2015, edited 1 time in total.

Postby hendry_fan

masterdoctorgenius wrote:
hendry_fan wrote:
Dan-cat wrote:I think it was the Romans who came up with that word actually :)

Really?,or did you chuck in a bit o sarcasm in there?. <laugh>

We,d have to ask Ronnie what a "choke" is then?. :-D

ask gouldy, he knows for sure

:roll: <laugh> rofl :-D

Postby Andre147

masterdoctorgenius wrote:i predict that dings season wont get better than the last one

With the amount of money he has to defend from 2013/2014 season, close to 500 000 pounds or even more, there's a chance he could fall out of Top 16 if he doesn't have decent results.

I feel he definately has to win one event or at least reach the latter stages of events often,

Postby masterdoctorgenius

Andre147 wrote:
masterdoctorgenius wrote:i predict that dings season wont get better than the last one

With the amount of money he has to defend from 2013/2014 season, close to 500 000 pounds or even more, there's a chance he could fall out of Top 16 if he doesn't have decent results.

I feel he definately has to win one event or at least reach the latter stages of events often,

Confidence is a massive thing in this sport. Once it is down u hardly win any matches