Post a reply

Re: The Bank of Communications Shanghai Masters WC & Last 32

Postby hendry_fan

Pedro147 wrote:
Smart wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:I just had a break. My mum made a most delicious shepherd's pie. Still in frame 2.

Wenbi is at the table.

some people call it cottage pie, next time could you please say shepherds / cottage pie ........to be more inclusive of all readers :gag: :wave:

Cottage pie is made with beef mince.

Shepherd's pie is made with lamb mince hence the name

<laugh> Thanks for that bit of education Pedro!,even i did,nt know that. <laugh>

My mum used to make "Shepherd's pie",so i guess she made it with lamb mince,unless she just called it that,either way,both are yuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmy. :-D

Dott n Maguire once again get knocked out very early in a ranking tourney. :td:

Trump whitewashes Milkins. :-)

Postby Smart

Pedro147 wrote:
Smart wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:I just had a break. My mum made a most delicious shepherd's pie. Still in frame 2.

Wenbi is at the table.

some people call it cottage pie, next time could you please say shepherds / cottage pie ........to be more inclusive of all readers :gag: :wave:

Cottage pie is made with beef mince.

Shepherd's pie is made with lamb mince hence the name

Cant a shepherd own a cow and therefore shepherd the cow to the cow shed ?? :dizzy:

Postby Gridlock

SnookerFan wrote:Who does everybody think will win Murphy vs Ebdon?

What about Robbo vs Cope? That's got to be Robbo, surely?

Selby will lay the smack down in his match?

How about the Higgins/Gould rematch on Thursday?

Postby SnookerFan

Smart wrote:

Wenbi is at the table.

Shepherds Pie has lamb, Cottage has beef. They are different meals, technically.

Postby SnookerFan

SnookerFan wrote:
Smart wrote:

Wenbi is at the table.

Shepherds Pie has lamb, Cottage has beef. They are different meals, technically.

Sorry, I realise somebody else posted this already. My bad. :hatoff:

Postby Wildey

SnookerFan wrote:Is it me, or am I the only one watching this tournament?

Where is everybody?

cant watch any of it my next day off is monday.

not one for recording sport it has to be Live

Postby Wildey

in the space of 20 minutes the high break was beaten twice first by Mark Williams with a break of 128 in the 2nd frame of his Match with Tom Ford and then Luca Brecel made a 140 in frame 4 of his match with Mark Allen.

Allen 3-1 Brecel
Robertson 0-3 Cope
MJW 4-0 Ford