Post a reply

Re: The Bank of Communications Shanghai Masters WC & Last 32

Postby Wildey

Dan-cat wrote:
hendry_fan wrote:

Rolf Kalb,the German commentator is blaming it due to the pair of them takin part in the 6 reds tourney where the pockets were more generous than these ones are. :roll: :chuckle:

Ryan Day mentioned this in his post match interview so I don't think it's BS in this case.

its fun knockabout so it doesent need to be templeted

Postby hendry_fan

5-1 To Higgins. :happy:

It was,nt a bonnie display by any means,i,d say it was a B,B- performance that John served up today,it aint the first time that Johns played like that and won though. :-)

Postby Pink Ball

SnookerFan wrote:I am currently watching the Higgins vs Wenbo.

The 10-9 match I attended live for a mention from Joe Johnson.

That was a cracker. If I remember right Liang called a foul on himself that he could have easily gotten away with. Very sportsmanlike. Should have won that match.

Postby Andre147

Pink Ball wrote:

That was a cracker. If I remember right Liang called a foul on himself that he could have easily gotten away with. Very sportsmanlike. Should have won that match.

Most pros do that, but you're right it's always something worth mentioning, because Snooker is one of the few Sports where it happens regularly.

Postby SnookerFan

Pink Ball wrote:

Absolute belter. And I was there live. :D
Last edited by SnookerFan on 14 Sep 2015, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Pink Ball

Andre147 wrote:
Pink Ball wrote:

Most pros do that, but you're right it's always something worth mentioning, because Snooker is one of the few Sports where it happens regularly.

Aye, but at 40 odd points up in a decider at the Crucible against the defending champion, took some going to call that on himself Andrex.

Wendy's still a pisser though.

Postby SnookerFan

Pink Ball wrote:

So is this. :cracker:

Postby sundaygirl

Vallomas wrote:What happened to Ricky Walden? It appears on WorldSnooker.com that Selt is already on the next round with a walk over.

Also on WorldSnooker.com and via Twitter it would appear that Mrs Ricky is about to have a baby awwww

Postby Pedro147

Smart wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:I just had a break. My mum made a most delicious shepherd's pie. Still in frame 2.

Wenbi is at the table.

some people call it cottage pie, next time could you please say shepherds / cottage pie ........to be more inclusive of all readers :gag: :wave:

Cottage pie is made with beef mince.

Shepherd's pie is made with lamb mince hence the name