Post a reply

Re: Australia Goldfields Open W C, Last 32 and Last 16 !!!

Postby SnookerFan

Dan-cat wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:Once again, I'm taping it. So won't be on much today, as am result avoiding.

What about the Robertson match though. :shock: I couldn't believe that when I saw it on highlights. Should've taped that one, rather than the Tramp vs Lisowski 5-0.

How do you avoid results yet still come on here? I would find that impossible!

Quite simple.

I don't read what other people write.

Postby motorhead

Just a curiosity about the luggage issue Shaun had.

He posted this:
Shaun Murphy @Magician147
Trip was going so well until only my cue arrived @emirates @Qantas maybe the 16 hour stopover in Dubai wasn't long enough to switch bags

Which I thought meant he had just the luggage with his cue but the other one didn't arrived.

Then Quantas airline made sure he would get the other luggage before the match (very late though, a few minutes before it in fact). Shaun had indeed tweeted:

Shaun Murphy @Magician147
I'm still waiting for my case to arrive. Without it I cannot compete today and will have come here for nothing.

So it was a clothes issue I guess?

He eventually got the luggage https://twitter.com/Magician147/status/ ... 16/photo/1
Doesn't look like a luggage where you'd put your cue into, I mean the cue has its own case u know and stuff...

Postby hendry_fan

Vallomas wrote:Jamie Jones beat Selby 5-1. :hyper: What a result!

Perry is also through the quarters and he faces the winner of Higgins vs O'Brien match (1-0 now).

Wow!!,indeed,"What a result!". :dizzy:

I just also saw the Higgins/Fergal result,Higgins wins that one 5-1 too. :happy:

Postby kolompar

White beats Carter in the decider. Both made some good breaks but also both missed some easy pots. Good chance for White now, plays Jamie Jones next, could even reach the final, I would like him to play Trump then.

Postby PoolBoy

Matt Selt also through! He plays Gould next - a definite opportunity for Selty to reach a first ranking semi!
It's actually a very interesting line-up in the quarters....I agree with the last comment - the all-Welsh game between Michael White and Jamie Jones will be good!

Postby Wildey

Thursday 2nd of July

2.30am

Mark Selby 1-5 Jamie Jones
Joe Perry 5-3
Robert Milkins

Followed by

Martin Gould 5-3 Michael Holt
John Higgins 5-1 Fergal O'Brien

NB 10am

Mark Joyce 4-5 Matthew Selt
Michael White 5-4 Allister Carter