by Dan-cat » 23 Apr 2018 Read
That was a magical moment.
Yeah I love Rob's energy.
- Posts: 28868
- Joined: 20 August 2013
- Location: Shoreditch, London
- Snooker Idol: The Rocket + The Nugget
- Highest Break: 53
- Walk-On: www.instagram.com/dan_cat
by Cloud Strife » 23 Apr 2018 Read
That was amazing. I remember both players couldn't stop smiling as they were sitting down. Sadly, that's still the closest Judd has come to winning the world title.
Also, I love the following remark someone made in the comments section...
"back when walk on girls were allowed on tv without hairy lesbians demanding them to be fired."
- Posts: 18548
- Joined: 28 January 2014
- Location: Antarctica
- Snooker Idol: Roger Federer
- Highest Break: 155
- Walk-On: Don Vedda - buck You
by SnookerFan » 09 May 2018 Read
I was in the crowd.
- Posts: 139368
- Joined: 13 December 2009
- Snooker Idol: Michaela Tabb
- Walk-On: Entry Of The Gladiators