Post a reply

Re: Classic Snooker

Postby Andre147

How about this classic from Jimmy :-D

Postby TheSaviour

jopesalmi wrote:Beautiful Snooker(s)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SPHZ5MM6ThE&t=228s

Hit me. With all due respect JOPE but almost any break-building snooker from Mark J Williams is beautifull. Espicially from the previous few years. Hit me. He used to be a bit of BATTLER before, during the times he won his majors. A very similar to how Peter Ebdon used to play in the early 00s. Perhaps that´s why you picked this particular footage. Hit me.

Hit me. The beauty of the snooker lies on that you reckon it still beautifull as when you are facing some personal challenges, issues and struggles.

I don´t have any excuses anymore. Hit me. Or perhaps still SOME IF Mark Allen manages to stop Joe Perry.. Hit me.

COME ON MARK ALLEN !!! :hyper: :mex:

Postby TheSaviour

Ronnie´s genius. Judd´s rubbish. Mark Allen´s rubbish. Mark J Williams an utter rubbish. John Higgin´s a tactician, solely. Luca´s something combined from those previoseous,,, Shaun´s a genius also.. Quite, please. Stephen M, a grinder. Well, yes, but done a really well. Anthony. Something to look forward.

Yes, me too. I am also looking forward something like that.
Last edited by TheSaviour on 07 Dec 2017, edited 1 time in total.

Postby TheSaviour

Many now fancies the good old times to return. That's how good some of the ideas have been!!

Unfortunately, many also out there already have purchased something new.. Let's see. Can't wait the good old days to return. Because. Because. Because.