Post a reply

Re: Neil Robertson video clips

Postby Roland

Oh nice one - it's the maximum from today isn't it?

*watches*

Postby GJ

what a shot from the final red to the black <cool>

Postby Roland

Great plant on 24 too. Typical of a maximum it encapsulates the player making it. Robbo had to get a deep screw in there somewhere! Great break (obviously), had to pull off some good shots there. And Ebdon typically wouldn't let go of his hand at the end :redneck:

Also noticed the pink was on its spot which is rare for a max.

Postby Rocket_ron

Sonny wrote:Great plant on 24 too. Typical of a maximum it encapsulates the player making it. Robbo had to get a deep screw in there somewhere! Great break (obviously), had to pull off some good shots there. And Ebdon typically wouldn't let go of his hand at the end :redneck:

Also noticed the pink was on its spot which is rare for a max.

i've already said it, he is an idiot or clown rather

Postby randam05

Fantastic, absoloutley love neil robertson and his shots..The screw back to baulk from baulk with the white next to the brown! one of my fav shots as is the blue he plays to get down to the reds! super.

Postby João_SnookerPlanet

Thanks for sharing my video here :D

Nothing special (cut + edit with movie maker lol) but some great shots from one of my favourite players. This user "HASHAM0345" generally copies videos from other users. Here's the original one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LCjZySpdDBk (uploaded on the 25th September 2009; HASHAM0345 uploaded it on the 7th October 2009...