Post a reply

Reanne Evans v Ben Harrison from the SWSA Festival

Postby Roland

Finally, here is the full match from the start of frame 2 for your enjoyment. Two of the best amateurs battling it out for a place in the final against Kyren Wilson, who makes a few cameo appearances along the way during his semi-final match.

The videos are best viewed in HD using full screen in order to soak up the atmosphere of the match rooms at SWSA. This is possible by viewing on YouTube and changing quality to 720p.

Here is the accompanying blog of the event:

http://www.snookerisland.com/blog/team- ... -festival/

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

Part 5

Re: Reanne Evans v Ben Harrison from the SWSA Festival

Postby Flav147

It was a pleasure and a priviledge to watch Reanne; she is a class act. I was thrilled to watch both Ben and Reanne and I am grateful to Roland for taking the time to video this as I was not able to attend on the Sunday. A great weekend and my first visit to the academy. Congratulation to Ben for winning the final and to Team IS for getting to the final of the team event <ok>

Re: Reanne Evans v Ben Harrison from the SWSA Festival

Postby Roland

Team IS?

Welcome Steve :santa:

Yes I think it's good for people to see this because it showcases both players. Unfortunately it was the rare occasion where Reanne didn't make a 60+ break for people to see but she was banging them in all weekend and as you say she is a class act, as is Ben and as are several other top amateurs who most people haven't seen yet. The game is strong at the grassroots, it's not all about the top 16.

By the way in part 5 that's the voice of the TD trying to get me to hand in a team sheet for the next match but I was wanting to see the outcome of the decider before making a decision.