Post a reply

Re: The Maximum Break Archive

Postby Prop

Iranu wrote:This is a great endeavour Prop :hatoff:

Thanks mate. I’ve edited the thread so it’s now one vid per post and therefore a maximum of 30 vids on page. Hopefully this helps prevent the page crashing!

Postby James Bentley

Absolutely awesome work. I've been revisiting a few of them, including both of Thepchaiya's. He's such a cool dude. Hope he has a return to form this coming season.

Postby Prop

Thanks guys! Honestly it’s good knowing you like the thread. It took a lot more messing about and re-editing than you’d expect. Probably down to me not using my brain properly initially <laugh> But I just about got there in the end.

As I said in the opening post, this is very much a live thread. When a maxi is made, I’ll add it to the archive <ok>

Postby Prop

James Bentley wrote:Absolutely awesome work. I've been revisiting a few of them, including both of Thepchaiya's. He's such a cool dude. Hope he has a return to form this coming season.

Agree 100% on that. Dan mentioned Lisowski at times looking even more natural than Ronnie, but Theppy has surely got to be in that conversation. Natural isn’t big enough a word!

Postby Dan-cat

I quite like watching attempted 147s. Some of the shots in Ronnie's close calls on the last couple of reds are insane. If the 147s had been completed they would go down as shots for the ages. Not as therapeutic though!

Postby Prop

Dan-cat wrote:I quite like watching attempted 147s. Some of the shots in Ronnie's close calls on the last couple of reds are insane. If the 147s had been completed they would go down as shots for the ages. Not as therapeutic though!

Judd’s attempt in the 2019 World final could have been the greatest ever. Bringing the safe red off the cushion, off another red, in baulk, AND getting on the black?! He played some real badass snooker in that match.

Judders & Holden, appreciated :-)

Postby Prop

Apologies for the quality of the Carter video, and the Higgins one has Romanian commentary. It’s all there is, but if I find better versions I’ll edit them in.

Postby SnookerFan

Prop wrote:Apologies for the quality of the Carter video, and the Higgins one has Romanian commentary. It’s all there is, but if I find better versions I’ll edit them in.

Still better than Phil Yates.

Postby Prop

LDS wrote:This video is (already) unavailable.

Broken link?

I’ve posted the direct link (which works) and then embedded the vid below. If I switch to Desktop Mode to reveal the embedded vids they don’t reveal themselves… :chin: Same on all vids, which did previously show on the page. Not sure what’s happening there.

Blame Youtube.

Postby HappyCamper

youtube creators can disable embedding on their videos if they want. so might be that, since the actual link works.