Post a reply

Re: The Maximum Break Archive

Postby D4P

Prop wrote:Look out for a particularly witty comment from the man we love to hate.

I didn't get the joke. I know that "powder" refers to the orange powder the protesters used, but I gather that there is also some kind of powder-related double entendre I'm not picking up on...

Postby Prop

D4P wrote:
Prop wrote:Look out for a particularly witty comment from the man we love to hate.

I didn't get the joke. I know that "powder" refers to the orange powder the protesters used, but I gather that there is also some kind of powder-related double entendre I'm not picking up on...

Bolivian Marching Powder.

Postby D4P

Prop wrote:
D4P wrote:

Bolivian Marching Powder.

I had to Google that, which helps me to see why I completely missed the joke... :innocent:

Postby Juddernaut88

When I was watching this yesterday I didn't even realise he was on a maximum until he was on an 80 break lol.

Postby Prop

Juddernaut88 wrote:When I was watching this yesterday I didn't even realise he was on a maximum until he was on an 80 break lol.

Careless, Dennis!

Postby Juddernaut88

Prop wrote:
Juddernaut88 wrote:When I was watching this yesterday I didn't even realise he was on a maximum until he was on an 80 break lol.

Careless, Dennis!

I was still sulking over the earlier match though and I wasn't fully concentrating :sad:

Postby Prop

Juddernaut88 wrote:
Prop wrote:

Careless, Dennis!

I was still sulking over the earlier match though and I wasn't fully concentrating :sad:

I think that was just a liddabidda tension, JV.

Postby Dan-cat

D4P wrote:Apparently Judd made a maxi against Ronnie at an exhibition in Hong Kong, and Ronnie didn't stand up to congratulate Judd. He only showed his support with "a subtle clap on the side of his chair".

https://www.express.co.uk/sport/othersp ... -Hong-Kong

SCANDALIZED!