Post a reply

Re: The Maximum Break Archive

Postby Prop

LDS wrote:It might be that the uploader has prevented embedding.

HappyCamper wrote:youtube creators can disable embedding on their videos if they want. so might be that, since the actual link works.

Yes, that’s probably it. At least we have the links <ok>

Postby SnookerEd25

Dan-cat wrote:Perfect Boxing Day viewing this.

I always used to watach Boxing on Boxing Day

Postby RunningSide

Someone posted easy 147 from milkins, he made it look easy because of his potting ability. I've been a fan of his for years, his consistency improved recently and makes him very confident and dangerous player,outsider for world's.

Postby Prop

RunningSide wrote:Someone posted easy 147 from milkins, he made it look easy because of his potting ability. I've been a fan of his for years, his consistency improved recently and makes him very confident and dangerous player,outsider for world's.

I do like Milkins. Years ago he looked like he rushed from shot to shot, and didn’t seem naturally fast. Like he was physically fast but not mentally fast. But his game seems somehow different now. Still very low AST but as natural as it gets when he’s in the zone, and he’ll take a second longer where he really needs to.

Postby SnookerFan

RunningSide wrote:Someone posted easy 147 from milkins, he made it look easy because of his potting ability. I've been a fan of his for years, his consistency improved recently and makes him very confident and dangerous player,outsider for world's.

It was a good break, Mr. spencer.

Postby RunningSide

SnookerFan wrote:

John or Frank

Postby Dan-cat

Me too mate big fan he’s one of the best to watch when on song.

Postby SnookerFan

RunningSide wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:

John or Frank

rofl

Postby SnookerEd25

It is finally Ryan’s Day on the Maximum Break Archive :happy:

Postby The_Abbott

possibly the most special one because it happened in the final. And had a mexican wave.

Postby Prop

Shaun Murphy 2023 Douglas Snooker Bar

https://youtu.be/O4ZM8BN8DeM

Bit of a bonus video, this one. I don’t usually post exhibition/practice maximums but this is an exception. Look out for a particularly witty comment from the man we love to hate.

Postby SnookerEd25

Must be missing something, I couldn’t find Barry Hawkins’ comment :sad: