Post a reply

Re: Challenge Tour Event 3

Postby TheSaviour

Well, Barry is back.

The writing was on the wall for the British domination.

Get my point? When the writing is on the wall for the domination, the worst part is already over. From there on it is a safe journey. Strange thought also, but still so true. Call me a Wayne, and I am safe. Just make sure the writing is on the wall for the British domination. Getting that point of mine, and you already realised my secret.

But still, most of the matches are complete 50-50 matches. I know, I know. What the "big time" means. But that´s just a matter of the funny old world, still. All the changes do happen just with a time, no matter how obvious those would be. Watching most of the players on live, and you realise the sheer power and the utmost skills. It´s just a matter of a how they have woke up this morning. That is it 40-60, 50-50, or a 10-90 match, from their perspective.

Ronnie O´Sullivan was a spot already 10 years ago when he was stating that most of his matches he wins actually are a 50-50 matches. Analysing it far enough, and you will realise that´s the truth.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9pDXylZwA0Q No matter of how his "actual" 50-50 - matches has been just against Neil Robertson and and against Shaun Murphy.

Just pick a one "sure" per day, and do the calculations (not the most difficult in the world..) right and you´re on the track. There still are some steely players.

But a still a few words abut the phenomen called LIANG WENBO. I have now calculated he has been 4 times on for a maximum since the Worlds and making it a once. But an utmostly stylish efforts with a cue ball "¤#%%&. Where has Ronnie O´Sullivan has been during all this? Ronnie who? Shouldn´t it read LIANG? I wouldn´t call Liang as a tough. Not even good, not to mention a very good. Because his safety-decisions and playing is abysmal and he lost 0-10. I would just call him something remotely close to good. He still got the upsets and has managed to deny the odds decent enough times. For his favour. So calling him good might do the justice.

I do remember the times when seeing just someone from your country outseas, and you were loving him or her to the bits. No matter how he or she looked, was he bald, having poor teeths, short, wearing eyeglasses or anything. Needless to look so closely. Those things wouldn´t mean a thing. I do remember very well those times on abroads. Just someone are talking now that there´s someone from Birmingham sitting on white chair and wanting to talk to with you. That was great. Should it still be great?

But he´s BALD and highly arrogant. He´s still BALD, no matter how you think of it. I know, being BALD, doesn´t matter much according to me. And it doesn´t. And luckily they all are not that much arrogant. About that FENNEMAL-maximum....... She could still had chose differently.. :weeds:

But overally, an apology and explanation accepted. Of why I haven´t got any invitation to come down to play, or how they don´t rate my looks any highly. Annoyed drunken American last night wasn´t working now early in the morning poor player looking for something new.. Explanation accepted. Perhaps I could learn something from it. Of how they are eyeing it, so what´s wrong with it from their perspective. Or even that the mother earth would be calling me for that one last time.

So when they are going to start those surgeries? Not those SURGERIES. I know those already has been on. But those surgeries. A bit akward thought.

007 still for ever. The Diamonds actually are forever.