Post a reply

Re: Q-School 2018

Postby SteveJJ

And from the handful that predicted the qualifiers on the first page...I think myself and Kolompar came up top with 6 out of the 12 predicted. Well done Kolompar.

Postby Deewee

Good point, though David John already lost his tour card anyway

Postby SnookerFan

TWITTER ATTACK!

World Snooker @WorldSnooker1
Congratulations to Ashley Carty and Kishan Hirani, who have both earned 2-year tour cards for the first time through #QSchool2018!

Postby kolompar

SteveJJ wrote:And from the handful that predicted the qualifiers on the first page...I think myself and Kolompar came up top with 6 out of the 12 predicted. Well done Kolompar.

I actually got 7 <ok>
Andy Lee is the only qualifier noone predicted and he looks the weakest, looking at his amateur record there's probably around 10-15 players better than him just in Asia. He's also the oldest at 37.

Postby Morinas77

On twitter the guys indicate that Andy Lee had sth to do with the Jogia thing. Is there anything online about his (fixing) past?

Postby Badsnookerplayer

Morinas77 wrote:On twitter the guys indicate that Andy Lee had sth to do with the Jogia thing. Is there anything online about his (fixing) past?

Can't find anything

Postby kolompar

He has what it takes, he's Asian, he's called Lee...

Postby Morinas77

lol I see Andy Lee qualified for the first time in a 2008 playoff match with a 6-3 win over Adam Duffy. Duffy's final defeats really started a long way back.

Postby Alex0paul

I actually remember Andy Lee disputing my replacement of the balls after I fouled and missed.