Post a reply

Re: Q School 1 !!!

Postby hendry_fan

Juddernaut88 wrote:Afternoon Hendry_fan I'm not too bad thanks, how are you doing?
Have you played much snooker recently?
It's a shame the rest of the Scottish players haven't done well apart from Fraser.

Good evening Juddie.

I spent most of the day in bed today,i,ve been often tired of late,although i canny lie on my right side.

I actually had a few frames planned today,but had to cancel,as i pulled a muscle caused by sneezing.

Thats the first ever time thats happened.

About 3 days ago,i went out for a wee walk,and after about 20 mins,i had a break and sat on bench.I felt a sneeze on it,s way,so i looked to the right and down at the floor and sneezed,a few secs later i had to sneeze again,and i then suddenly felt summit like a sharp pain.I had get up and a BIG AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! came out my gob,a few secs later i sat back down and thought,WTF!.

Since then,i canny lie on the right side properly.Luckily,it only hurts if i press on it.I went to my Doc and he said,it aint anything to worry about,but it,ll take a week,maybe even 2 weeks to heal.

So i,ve gotta go through some misery all because of a bloody sneeze!. :emb: So there,ll be no snooker for at least 2 weeks!.I canny even laugh properly,Ouch! :irk: >-(

I guess as a saying goes,"rubbish Happens!". <laugh> :-D

Other than that,i,m doin awright.

How bout you?,been playing any snooker?,any 50+ breaks,or any centurys?. :chin: :-D

Postby csprince

hendry_fan wrote:
Juddernaut88 wrote:Afternoon Hendry_fan I'm not too bad thanks, how are you doing?
It's a shame the rest of the Scottish players haven't done well apart from Fraser.

Good evening Juddie.

I spent most of the day in bed today,i,ve been often tired of late,although i canny lie on my right side.

I actually had a few frames planned today,but had to cancel,as i pulled a muscle caused by sneezing.

About 3 days ago,i went out for a wee walk,and after about 20 mins,i had a break and sat on bench.I felt a sneeze on it,s way,so i looked to the right and down at the floor and sneezed,a few secs later i had to sneeze again,and i then suddenly felt summit like a sharp pain.I had get up and a BIG AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! came out my gob,a few secs later i sat back down and thought,WTF!.

Since then,i canny lie on the right side properly.Luckily,it only hurts if i press on it.I went to my Doc and he said,it aint anything to worry about,but it,ll take a week,maybe even 2 weeks to heal.

So i,ve gotta go through some misery all because of a bloody sneeze!. :emb: So there,ll be no snooker for at least 2 weeks!.I canny even laugh properly,Ouch! :irk: >-(

How bout you?,been playing any snooker?,any 50+ breaks,or any centurys?. :chin: :-D

get well soon hendry fan.

Postby Juddernaut88

Sorry to hear about that Hendry_fan I hope you do feel better soon. That is very odd pulling a muscle from sneezing lol. Maybe take some paracetemal few times a day for the next week and *fingers crossed* you will feel better.

I had my first vacinne today, feeling okay at the moment, I hope that will still be the case in the upcoming days lol.

I played snooker 2 weeks ago and also last weekend too, 2 weeks ago I lost 5-2 to my best mate, there were 2 very close frames I could have won and lost so that made the difference. I think that is like 3-4 times in a row he's beaten me now >-( obviously the previous 2-3 times would have been early 2020. My highest break was 18. That was the first time I played since October 2020.

I played another mate last Sunday and I won 5-1 :D highest break was only 11, had a few 10 breaks as well lol. My safety was decent though and I felt I played a lot better. 3 of the 5 frames I won were black ball games though so again it could have gone either way and was fine margins, I think I shown mental strength and Stephen Hendry and Judd Trump battling abilities in the black ball games though :happy:

Postby hendry_fan

csprince wrote:
hendry_fan wrote:

Good evening Juddie.

get well soon hendry fan.

Ta very much CSP!. <ok>

Hope your doin awright,good too?.

And don,t do a HF special when sneezing!. ;-) :-D

Postby hendry_fan

"That is very odd pulling a muscle from sneezing lol".

Aye,it is innit,only HF could pull off summit so silly as that,what a silly Dumpling i am!. :emb: <laugh>

Tbh,i don,t really know if it,s exactly a muscle,i pulled,it might be a nerve,ligament,whatever.My Doc told me exactly what i,d done/torn whatever but you know what Docs are like,they speak there Dr,s language. <laugh> It a bloody nuicence though!. :irk:

3-4 times you,ve lost in a row to your best mate!.If i,d lose to my best mate 3,4 times in a row,he would,nt be my best mate anymore!. >-( :-D

18 was your highest break.Bags o room for improvement Mr Juddie!.

5-1 against your other mate was braw though.

But in that match you only managed a measly 11 break!. :roll: That aint very good is it!,in fact,thats very poooooor,it has to be said!. :td:

You need to be practising more laddie!!!!!.Time to get yur finger out!!!!.

But since you won 5-1,thats makes up for it,therefore,i,ll give ya a BIG <ok> for that. :-D
Last edited by hendry_fan on 04 Jun 2021, edited 2 times in total.

Postby csprince

just noticed the two players knowles bt steadman and cowdroy play each other later today.