Post a reply

Re: Q School 3 !!!

Postby SteveJJ

No return for Brandon Sargeant. Hes been given his marching orders.

TK 3-2 down

Re: Q School 3 !!!

Postby SteveJJ

HappyCamper wrote:chris totten a no show for his match.


I don't think Imran Puri took part yesterday either.

Re: Q School 3 !!!

Postby SteveJJ

Looking ahead to tomorrow. Big game first up with Daniel Wells v Ross Muir. 2 players who had realistic hopes of getting on tour. Wells might not even make a challenge tour depending on the make up of that, if he were to lose

Re: Q School 3 !!!

Postby SteveJJ

SteveJJ wrote:Looking ahead to tomorrow. Big game first up with Daniel Wells v Ross Muir. 2 players who had realistic hopes of getting on tour. Wells might not even make a challenge tour depending on the make up of that, if he were to lose


Muir seems to have been scoring heavily and seems to be playing faster than when he was a pro

Re: Q School 3 !!!

Postby SteveJJ

chengdufan wrote:3-1 to Jones


Good to see you keeping up with the Joneses.

Re: Q School 3 !!!

Postby SteveJJ

If they both win their next games tomorrow we will get a Bai Langning v Luo Honghao match up in the following round

Re: Q School 3 !!!

Postby The_Abbott

SteveJJ wrote:If they both win their next games tomorrow we will get a Bai Langning v Luo Honghao match up in the following round


with the loser ending up on the snooker scrap heap for at least a year

Re: Q School 3 !!!

Postby The_Abbott

SteveJJ wrote:TK forces the decider!


life in the old dog

Re: Q School 3 !!!

Postby The_Abbott

Pinches junior into a decider. Can he follow his dad onto the tour?

Re: Q School 3 !!!

Postby SteveJJ

The_Abbott wrote:
SteveJJ wrote:TK forces the decider!


life in the old dog


TK through to set up a match with O'Sullivan. Will Sean be able to stop him?

Re: Q School 3 !!!

Postby The_Abbott

SteveJJ wrote:
The_Abbott wrote:
SteveJJ wrote:TK forces the decider!


life in the old dog


TK through to set up a match with O'Sullivan. Will Sean be able to stop him?


Yes <laugh> Sean is playing well

Ross Muir 3-1 (barring snookers) with another century against Daniel Wells. Muir deserves a place on the tour based on performance but sometimes that is not enough.

Re: Q School 3 !!!

Postby The_Abbott

Wells on a maxi?

nope broke down on 56

Re: Q School 3 !!!

Postby Reg Varney

SteveJJ wrote:
The_Abbott wrote:
SteveJJ wrote:TK forces the decider!


life in the old dog


TK through to set up a match with O'Sullivan. Will Sean be able to stop him?


Let's hope not! Keep rolling back the years TK!

Re: Q School 3 !!!

Postby SteveJJ

Muir beats Wells. Wells wont be a top up player very often if at all next season

Re: Q School 3 !!!

Postby The_Abbott

SteveJJ wrote:Muir beats Wells. Wells wont be a top up player very often if at all next season



The Wells has dried up

All Wells that ends Wells.

He shouldn't have been in that position. His form nosedived in 2021

Re: Q School 3 !!!

Postby SteveJJ

The_Abbott wrote:
SteveJJ wrote:Muir beats Wells. Wells wont be a top up player very often if at all next season



The Wells has dried up

All Wells that ends Wells.

He shouldn't have been in that position. His form nosedived in 2021


Just when it looked like he had sussed how to stay on tour after so much yo-yoing on and off

Re: Q School 3 !!!

Postby chengdufan

The_Abbott wrote:
SteveJJ wrote:Muir beats Wells. Wells wont be a top up player very often if at all next season



The Wells has dried up

All Wells that ends Wells.

He shouldn't have been in that position. His form nosedived in 2021

Well well :chin:

Re: Q School 3 !!!

Postby SteveJJ

Riley Parsons lives to fight another day with a 4-3 victory.

Daniel Womersley loses but should get a few top up appearances during the season

Re: Q School 3 !!!

Postby The_Abbott

This lad Joshua Thomond looks a prospect 4-1 winner, 15 seconds a shot.

Re: Q School 3 !!!

Postby SteveJJ

The_Abbott wrote:This lad Joshua Thomond looks a prospect 4-1 winner, 15 seconds a shot.


Just you wait until you see that Dave Finbow has raced into a 3-0 lead at 20 secs a shot

Re: Q School 3 !!!

Postby hendry_fan

chengdufan wrote:
The_Abbott wrote:
SteveJJ wrote:Muir beats Wells. Wells wont be a top up player very often if at all next season



The Wells has dried up

All Wells that ends Wells.

He shouldn't have been in that position. His form nosedived in 2021

Well well :chin:






Ross Muir did Wells to beat Daniel :clap: .I was a wee bit scared,he might lose that match.


Still a way to go though,as it was only his 2nd round match.


COME ONNN ROSS!.

Re: Q School 3 !!!

Postby Wildey

SPOT 9 Last 16 DRAW
Sean O'Sullivan v Tony Knowles
Paul S Davison v Mark Lloyd
Luke Simmonds v Callum Beresford
Arun Mehta v Luke Pinches
Ian Burns v Yu Kiu Chang
Soheil Vahedi v Rodion Judin
Raymond Fry v Simon Blackwell
Saqib Nasir v Ross Muir


SPOT 10 Last 16 DRAW
Niel Vincent v Ben Mertens
Lei Peifan v Patrick Wallace
Riley Parsons v George Pragnell
Sanderson Lam v Brian Ochoiski
James Cahill v Billy Joe Castle
Joshua Thomond v David Lilley
Dylan Mitchell v Leo Fernandez
Dave Finbow
v Eden Sharav

Re: Q School 3 !!!

Postby chengdufan

Rod Lawler's match has just finished. He won the decider.
Lawler AST 38.71
His opponent, 56 year-old John Welsh's AST 41.54
:shock:

Re: Q School 3 !!!

Postby mick745

chengdufan wrote:Rod Lawler's match has just finished. He won the decider.
Lawler AST 38.71
His opponent, 56 year-old John Welsh's AST 41.54
:shock:


What time did that finish?

I am sure it was well worth staying up for...

Re: Q School 3 !!!

Postby The_Abbott

Wildey wrote:SPOT 9 Last 16 DRAW
Sean O'Sullivan v Tony Knowles
Paul S Davison v Mark Lloyd
Luke Simmonds v Callum Beresford
Arun Mehta v Luke Pinches
Ian Burns v Yu Kiu Chang
Soheil Vahedi v Rodion Judin
Raymond Fry v Simon Blackwell
Saqib Nasir v Ross Muir


SPOT 10 Last 16 DRAW
Niel Vincent v Ben Mertens
Lei Peifan v Patrick Wallace
Riley Parsons v George Pragnell
Sanderson Lam v Brian Ochoiski
James Cahill v Billy Joe Castle
Joshua Thomond v David Lilley
Dylan Mitchell v Leo Fernandez
Dave Finbow
v Eden Sharav


Spot 9 will come from the bottom half. Burns has a tricky tie then you have Vahedi and Muir. I think one of those three will play O'Sullivan or Davison in the final.

Spot 10 looks wide open.Peifen is my favourite to qualify but this Q-school has been full of shock results.James Cahill, Lilley and Sharav also in with a chance

Re: Q School 3 !!!

Postby The_Abbott

Spot 11. I reckon the winner between Langning V Honghao will win the group. But Lawler will probably get over the line at 90 seconds a shot

Re: Q School 3 !!!

Postby Wildey

SPOT 11 Last 16 DRAW
Kishan Hirani v Ryan Davies
Ross Bulman v Lewis Gillen
Sam Baird v John J Astley
Haydon Pinhey v Kuldesh Johal
Rod Lawler v Mitchell Mann
Bai Langning
v Luo Honghao
Dylan Emery v Brian Cini
Florian Nuessle v Dean Young