Not before 6pm
Semi Finals
1st v 4th
2nd v 3rd

Followed by
The Final

Re: Championship League Discussion!!!

Postby Wildey

First man to record a win today is Marco Fu who had a 130 in frame 3 followed by a 70 in frame 4 and he beats Stuart Bingham 3-1

Postby Wildey

Masters Spectator Peter Ebdon replaces Ricky Walden in this Group

Postby kolompar

The CL is here again :D
Betting going ok, not lost too much. I was jittering a bit when Carter went 63 up in the decider, especially as I had Trump at 2/11. <laugh>

Postby Wildey

Judd Trump 3-2 Ali Carter
Marco Fu 3-1 Stuart Bingham
Ryan Day 3-1 Peter Ebdon
Mark Davis 0-2 Judd Trump

Postby Wildey

Monday 19th of January

12pm

Followed by
Ryan Day 3-1 Peter Ebdon
Mark Davis 1-3 Judd Trump

Not before 3pm
Ali Carter 3-2 Marco Fu
Stuart Bingham 3-2 Ryan Day

Followed by
Peter Ebdon 1-3 Mark Davis
Judd Trump 2-3 Marco Fu

Not before 7pm
Ali Carter 1-3 Stuart Bingham
Ryan Day 3-1
Mark Davis

Postby Wildey

Monday 19th of January

12pm

Followed by
Ryan Day 3-1 Peter Ebdon
Mark Davis 1-3 Judd Trump

Not before 3pm
Ali Carter 3-2 Marco Fu
Stuart Bingham 3-2 Ryan Day

Followed by
Peter Ebdon 1-3 Mark Davis
Judd Trump 2-3 Marco Fu

Not before 7pm
Ali Carter 1-3 Stuart Bingham
Ryan Day 3-1
Mark Davis

Followed by
Marco Fu 0-3 Mark Davis
Peter Ebdon 1-3 Stuart Bingham

Postby SnookerFan

Wildey wrote:Masters Spectator Peter Ebdon replaces Ricky Walden in this Group

rofl rofl

Don't forget Jimmy White was there all week, as well. Does that count as a sustained tournament run?

Postby SnookerFan

motorhead wrote:SnookerFan I can't recognise you with the new avatar

I reverted to my old one.

That was my original one, I changed it back because nobody really calls me Franklin any more.

Postby motorhead

always wanted to ask: was that you in the old one? if yes you look like a popular past italian Big Brother partecipant

Postby Wildey

Tuesday 20th of January

11pm
Judd Trump 1-3 Peter Ebdon
Ali Carter 3-1
Ryan Day

Followed by
Stuart Bingham 1-3 Mark Davis
Judd Trump 2-3 Ryan Day

Remarkably at this late stage of Day 2 nobody has been eliminated with 4 players on 2 points with the top 3 of the group on 3 points its as tight as it can get.

Postby SnookerFan

motorhead wrote:always wanted to ask: was that you in the old one? if yes you look like a popular past italian Big Brother partecipant

No, it wasn't me. And I'm no a popular past Italian Big Brother participant either. Whatever one of those is.

It was Franklin, from the Texas Chainsaw Massacre. It's a good film, but don't watch it if you don't like horror films. It's pretty full on.

Postby Andre147

SnookerFan wrote:
motorhead wrote:always wanted to ask: was that you in the old one? if yes you look like a popular past italian Big Brother partecipant

No, it wasn't me. And I'm no a popular past Italian Big Brother participant either. Whatever one of those is.

It was Franklin, from the Texas Chainsaw Massacre. It's a good film, but don't watch it if you don't like horror films. It's pretty full on.

I love Horror movies and I for one knew who that were in your avatar <laugh> One of my favourite Horror movies is "The Thing" from the brilliant John Carpenter :bowdown:

Postby motorhead

SnookerFan wrote:

hey I know very well the Hooper movie, didn't recognise it all though, guess I didn't pay attention.

Agree with Andre, JC is the best. My favorites are In the Mouth of Madness and Christine.

Postby Andre147

Looks like Trump has been relegated from Group 3 with only 2 wins from 6 matches. Ebdon without winning any match yesterday played brilliantly today and won his last 3 remaining matches to stay on 5th place.

Trump needed to win this final decider against Bingo to be in 5 place, but Bingo made a ton and sent Trump out.

Also this means that if there ever was a chance of Judd making a ton of tons this season that pretty much won't be possible now I think, and glad it isn't. :wave:

Postby SnookerFan

Andre147 wrote:
I love Horror movies and I for one knew who that were in your avatar <laugh> One of my favourite Horror movies is "The Thing" from the brilliant John Carpenter :bowdown:

Funny you should say that. Somebody else just mentioned that on one my boxing forums today. rofl

I got it on DVD somewhere, not my favourite. I'm more of a slasher man, I guess.

Postby vodkadiet

Andre147 wrote:Looks like Trump has been relegated from Group 3 with only 2 wins from 6 matches. Ebdon without winning any match yesterday played brilliantly today and won his last 3 remaining matches to stay on 5th place.

Trump needed to win this final decider against Bingo to be in 5 place, but Bingo made a ton and sent Trump out.

Also this means that if there ever was a chance of Judd making a ton of tons this season that pretty much won't be possible now I think, and glad it isn't. :wave:

Trump would have finished in the top 4 had he won, with Mark Davis in 5th.

Postby Wildey

Tuesday 20th of January

Not before 2pm
Ali Carter 3-1 Mark Davis
Marco Fu 0-3 Peter Ebdon

Followed by
Marco Fu 1-3 Ryan Day
Ali Carter 1-3 Peter Ebdon

Followed by
Judd Trump 2-3 Stuart Bingham

Postby Andre147

vodkadiet wrote:
Andre147 wrote:Looks like Trump has been relegated from Group 3 with only 2 wins from 6 matches. Ebdon without winning any match yesterday played brilliantly today and won his last 3 remaining matches to stay on 5th place.

Trump would have finished in the top 4 had he won, with Mark Davis in 5th.

Yes you're right Vodka, my mistake.

But glad he's out, it means he definately won't have the ton of tons this season with the help of tin pot CL like Robbo did last season with 22 tons from it pmsl

Postby Wildey

Ali Carter has booked his place in the Final limiting Stuart Bingham to 6 points

Postby Wildey

Tuesday 20th of January

Not before 6pm
Semi Finals
Ryan Day 1-3 Mark Davis
Stuart Bingham 0-3 Ali Carter