7%
Other (state in comments)
No votes
None
No votes

Total votes : 30

Re: New world champions this decade

Postby Acé

Pinkball you know you're gonna get ridiculed BAD when Ding loses at the 2020 World Champs right?

come on man, admit it, there's a bigger chance of aliens invading us next month than Ding winning the 2020 WC

you sure you wanna go down with the titanic? there's not gonna be anyone who;ll be singing songs my son

Postby Acé

Pink Ball wrote:
Acé wrote:huh?

Exactly. It’s a nonsensical request. And what you’re asking of me is equally nonsensical.

No it's not. Dott has already won the WC it's in the past.

You're so confident that Ding is going to be the 2020 WC winner. If you're that confident then you should have no problems accepting what happens if he loses but you're chickening out

Postby Acé

Me and Johnny Bravo got the big bad Pink Ball scared lol

not willing to take any repercussions

comes with the game Pink Ball, don't hate the player, hate the game.

expect to sweat if you're going to go around fire

Postby Pink Ball

Acé wrote:
Pink Ball wrote:
Acé wrote:huh?

Exactly. It’s a nonsensical request. And what you’re asking of me is equally nonsensical.

No it's not. Dott has already won the WC it's in the past.

You're so confident that Ding is going to be the 2020 WC winner. If you're that confident then you should have no problems accepting what happens if he loses but you're chickening out

I'm not chickening out. I am doubling down. You are planning for a scenario that cannot possibly happen.

Postby Pink Ball

Acé wrote:Me and Johnny Bravo got the big bad Pink Ball scared lol

not willing to take any repercussions

comes with the game Pink Ball, don't hate the player, hate the game.

expect to sweat if you're going to go around fire

Acé, I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about. I haven't budged an inch here. There's no need to.

Postby Acé

look PinkBall, this won't be a good look for you infront of your gang of friends on this forum if Ding loses and you can't take your losses like a man, it won't look good when you've denied all my dares and this is a public thread that will demonstrate the evidence that you weren't willing to accept any bets because you were too scared

anyway i gotta go now but you do you

Postby Pink Ball

Acé wrote:look PinkBall, this won't be a good look for you infront of your gang of friends on this forum if Ding loses and you can't take your losses like a man, it won't look good when you've denied all my dares and this is a public thread that will demonstrate the evidence that you weren't willing to accept any bets because you were too scared

You just don't get it, do you?

Postby Badsnookerplayer

Holden Chinaski wrote:
Acé wrote:As for this thread Brecel will defo be a WC champ

Kyren, unfortunately

others I doubt

Ding will never win it he's too mentally weak

Ding has won 14 rankers including 3 UK Championships, you banker. Show some respect.

"You banker - show some respect" pmsl

Postby Badsnookerplayer

Acé wrote:look PinkBall, this won't be a good look for you infront of your gang of friends on this forum if Ding loses and you can't take your losses like a man, it won't look good when you've denied all my dares and this is a public thread that will demonstrate the evidence that you weren't willing to accept any bets because you were too scared

Just for info Ace- I am not a friend of Pinkball but I have some compassion also.

I hope you will show humility when his ridiculous claim that 2017 proved that Ding will be a World Champion means he will be 2020 WC. All 2017 proved was that he was not good enough to beat Selby in 2017..

Take your foot off of Pinball's throat now - also his sycophants. Pinkball is a decent bloke and he has taken enough for one night.

Postby McManusFan

Pink Ball wrote:I'm not in the slightest bit overconfident. Would you call me overconfident for saying "'B' is the second letter of the alphabet'?

pmsl

Postby SnookerFan

Acé wrote:
Pink Ball wrote:I don't need to answer. I may as well ask you how can Judd Trump win the 2019 World Championship. It's done.

That's because Judd Trump is Judd Trump. Ding Junhui isn't Judd Trump, he's Ding

Keen analysis.

Postby Holden Chinaski

SnookerFan wrote:
Acé wrote:
Pink Ball wrote:I don't need to answer. I may as well ask you how can Judd Trump win the 2019 World Championship. It's done.

That's because Judd Trump is Judd Trump. Ding Junhui isn't Judd Trump, he's Ding

Keen analysis.

JUDDNATION!

Postby Johnny Bravo

Pink Ball wrote:
Johnny Bravo wrote:
Pink Ball wrote:Johnny, buck off. When the 2020 World Championship is held, he will win it.

Here's an idea. If you're so confident he will, let's bet on it.
I'll put up 100 $ (don't know exactly how many Irish pounds that is) that he doesn't win it.
We can even drop that to a symbolic 10 $ if it seems too much for you .

Do we have a bet ?

So, basically, you're going to give me 100 Brazillian dollars? Yes, we are on.

<ok>

Postby SnookerFan

Johnny Bravo wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:Will I ever have a full day at work?

Why would u ever want to go back to that ? :hmmm:
What is wrong with you ?! <doh> :stupid:

Feel bad keep skiving.

Postby Acé

Pink Ball wrote:Also: I have a gang of friends?

You have too many yes men who agree with you on this forum, i have noticed they treat you like some deity from Greece instead of challenging you

I'm my own man so I like to challenge your views

Postby SnookerFan

Acé wrote:

You have too many yes men who agree with you on this forum, i have noticed they treat you like some deity from Greece instead of challenging you

I'm my own man so I like to challenge your views

I think you're wildly misreading his popularity.

Postby Johnny Bravo

SnookerFan wrote:
Johnny Bravo wrote:

Feel bad keep skiving.

There's nothing to feel bad about, enjoy the free time you have at your disposal. <ok> ;-)

Postby SnookerFan

Johnny Bravo wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
Johnny Bravo wrote:

Feel bad keep skiving.

There's nothing to feel bad about, enjoy the free time you have at your disposal. <ok> ;-)

Well, I'm off because I'm ill.

Postby Holden Chinaski

Pink Ball wrote:
Acé wrote:

Have we been reading the same forum?

<laugh> That's what I was thinking.