81%
Mark Selby
19%

Total votes : 21

Re: Who is your favourite player?

Postby TheSaviour

Ronnie O´Sockset.

No reason why

It is always just the name which does all the damage.

They FINALLY lost it all with McMaster... From then on every innovation needs to be COMMON. So far it has been that, yes, we thought it could be like this, this, this and this. We assume that no-one had any other ideas about just something...

We never had any. We never had any.

But from and with the NAME of McMaster absolutely no explains anymore. We all still are there, and it is something which needs to be thought out. Which is something I can finally build on. As well it has been all about just limiting the damages for a few days already now. Those two things are great. No more Gary telling everyone how it all should be. When reaching the AGE. Poor. Poor Gary, poor. But glad it is all over now,.

Never tell anyone how it should be.

Just a very hard and difficult from now to have any new innovations. As absolutely everyone needs to have the same idea. If something still pops up, it just needs to be something really great!

At least Selby isn´t too much flexible either.

Absolutely no explanations anymore. Which is great. False promises, once again, for sure. I guess.

COMMON society. For sure. One rather big COMMON brains, of where and which everyone has their own share. If interested about the society at all. So I guess I can get on with both of them, Mark Selby and Ronnie O´Sockset.

And I always thought the Santa áin´t living in Switzerland lol. If there is some oddball who doesn´t cry and spam, then we will be having a great, great religion-based stories about him or her. As that one child isn´t doing all the damage. Has born, yes. But a very RARE. So rare it is difficult to even explain...

Postby Ash147

SnookerFan wrote:
Ash147 wrote:Wildey has three accounts?

Wildey, Mildey and Dan-Cat are all the same poster.

That Wilfy character with the lion avatar?

This is my 7000th post.

Postby The_Abbott

This fence is comfortable but I like both players. Ronnie is one of the more exciting players to watch and Selby is Selby

Postby Johnny Bravo

SnookerFan wrote:
The_Abbott wrote:I like both players.

According to some people who have posted on this site, that isn't possible.

You bet your behind it's not possible. They are exact opposites of one another.

ROS is the greatest player of all time, the Mozart of snooker, an artist with a cue in his hand, who has mesmerized millions across the world, a joy to behold when at his best, a player who wants to entertain and win at the same time, an attacker, a genius who's actions are too magnificent to be described in words.
:win: :D :happy: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

And Selbo, well he's just a boring grinder who wants to win at all costs and doesn't give a damn about entertaining the crowd. :td:

Postby Vallomas

Reading again and again that Selby is only a tactician - aka a "grinder" - gets boring. He is a complete player and very attacking IF/WHEN he is on form.

To answer the (simple) question, I admire both players, but I like Ronnie more.

Postby Badsnookerplayer

Johnny is still a bit upset at Selby for beating his man to some big titles.

I admire both of them. Both have produced some incredible matches and ROS at his best is more or less unplayable. But that is true of most of the top players. If you catch Trump, Higgins, Robertson etc at their best they are all mesmerising.

Postby Iranu

Vallomas wrote:Reading again and again that Selby is only a tactician - aka a "grinder" - gets boring. He is a complete player and very attacking IF/WHEN he is on form.

I agree with every part of this post.

Postby Dan-cat

Iranu wrote:
Vallomas wrote:Reading again and again that Selby is only a tactician - aka a "grinder" - gets boring. He is a complete player and very attacking IF/WHEN he is on form.

I agree with every part of this post.

+1

Postby Ash147

World Snooker should strip Selby of the 2014 World Title, and add it to Ronnie's collection where it belongs.

Postby Ash147

Badsnookerplayer wrote:
Ash147 wrote:World Snooker should strip Selby of the 2014 World Title, and add it to Ronnie's collection where it belongs.

Awwww - still hurts five years later?

:wkr:

Selby should never have won that final. It was the match that changed everything, for all the wrong reasons.