Post a reply

Ronnie or Judd; who was better aged 29?

Ronnie O'Sullivan
93%
Judd Trump
7%

Total votes : 15

Re: Ronnie or Judd; who was better aged 29?

Postby SnookerFan

I mean, does it matter?

Just because Judd had a successful season at 29, why don't you ask who was a better player out of Ronnie vs Judd when they were both 17? Was Judd anywhere near capable of winning the UK at that stage.

What'll really matter is how many titles both end their career on.

Postby Ash147

SnookerFan wrote:I mean, does it matter?

Just because Judd had a successful season at 29, why don't you ask who was a better player out of Ronnie vs Judd when they were both 17? Was Judd anywhere near capable of winning the UK at that stage.

What'll really matter is how many titles both end their career on.

Because I think they were both at their peak at the age of 29.

Postby D4P

Setting aside the question of which player was "better", there's no question that Ronnie had accomplished more by age 30.

Ronnie had 18 ranking titles, including 3 UKs, 2 Masters, 2 WSC, compared to Judd's 12 rankers, 1 UK, 1 Masters, 1 WSC.

From age 30 onward, Ronnie has added 18 ranking titles, 4 UKs, 5 Masters, and 3 WSC.

Postby Dan-cat

D4P wrote:Setting aside the question of which player was "better", there's no question that Ronnie had accomplished more by age 30.

Ronnie had 18 ranking titles, including 3 UKs, 2 Masters, 2 WSC, compared to Judd's 12 rankers, 1 UK, 1 Masters, 1 WSC.

From age 30 onward, Ronnie has added 18 ranking titles, 4 UKs, 5 Masters, and 3 WSC.

Blimey. Great stats D4P.

Postby SnookerFan

D4P wrote:Setting aside the question of which player was "better", there's no question that Ronnie had accomplished more by age 30.

That was what I was thinking, really.

If the question is who had won more by the time they were 29, that's obvious.

If the question is who was the better player when both 29-years old, then who cares?

Postby SnookerFan

Badsnookerplayer wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:
Iranu wrote:
Pink Ball wrote:Which smells better: slurry or hyacinths?

What does the slurry consist of?

rubbish, excrement and manure.

Ronnie O'Slurryvan

That's certainly what he talks.