Post a reply

Do you support Ronnie O'Sullivan's idea of a breakaway snooker tour?

Yes
53%
No
47%

Total votes : 15

Ronnie O'Sullivan's breakaway tour

Postby Ash147

There has been a lot of discussion about this over the past couple of days, so I thought I would put it to a vote.

Re: Ronnie O'Sullivan's breakaway tour

Postby Andre147

It's nonsense, but the points Johnny makes in the other thread are valid ones and the changes ROS and I bet other pros would like seeing.

Postby Badsnookerplayer

Andre147 wrote:It's nonsense, but the points Johnny makes in the other thread are valid ones and the changes ROS and I bet other pros would like seeing.

There is no concrete evidence I am aware of that other pros agree with him, much less a majority.

Postby Johnny Bravo

Badsnookerplayer wrote:
Andre147 wrote:It's nonsense, but the points Johnny makes in the other thread are valid ones and the changes ROS and I bet other pros would like seeing.

There is no concrete evidence I am aware of that other pros agree with him, much less a majority.

There is no evidence that they don't either. Anyway, I reckon most top dogs would agree with having less rankers by transforming some current rankers into non-rankers.
And most players who are against ROS are misunderstanding his ideas or they just have a grudge against him, Smurf being the best example.

Postby Badsnookerplayer

Johnny Bravo wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:

There is no evidence that they don't either. Anyway, I reckon most top dogs would agree with having less rankers by transforming some current rankers into non-rankers.
And most players who are against ROS are misunderstanding his ideas or they just have a grudge against him, Smurf being the best example.

So because there is no evidence they don't, we assume that they do . That is ridiculous JB.

I am not against ROS per se; I just think he talks like an idiot most of the time. For this I can produce an evidence base.

Postby Johnny Bravo

Badsnookerplayer wrote:
Johnny Bravo wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:

So because there is no evidence they don't, we assume that they do . That is ridiculous JB.

I am not against ROS per se; I just think he talks like an idiot most of the time. For this I can produce an evidence base.

I never said they do, I said there is no evidence either way.

Postby vodkadiet

The interview on BBC was quite funny with Steve Davis having to explain basic English language to O'Sullivan. And why was O'Sullivan trying to drag John Higgins on to his 'Breakaway Tour?' Higgins isn't interested. His form is deserting him fast and he won't be around for much longer.

Postby Ash147

vodkadiet wrote:The interview on BBC was quite funny with Steve Davis having to explain basic English language to O'Sullivan. And why was O'Sullivan trying to drag John Higgins on to his 'Breakaway Tour?' Higgins isn't interested. His form is deserting him fast and he won't be around for much longer.

Have you spoken with Higgins and confirmed he isn't interested? It might seem like a crazy prospect, but Higgins could well be up for it.

Postby TheSaviour

It is never not a shame to get whitewashed. It is never any mental problem to get beat badly, even consitently so. They all are mature enough to get over it immeaditely.

Thinking about this Allen-Vafaei match. Allen has got better of him quite nastly lately, and has made a 146 and a 145 against him. I would reckon Allen should not to take it any easily this time either. If Vafaei will loss 1-6 and Allen will make an another 146 now, it is not a shame. Mark Allen should take it as a style contest, or to see if he´s solid enough to make an yet another 146.

Or when Kenny´s shot selection completely broke down against Ronnie during that decider a day ago lol. But I am sure Ken Doherty´s good and mature enough to deal with it.

Many of these problems are media-born. No-one understands their sense of humour. Why to write it as a massive mental problem when receiving a beating when obviously it is not ?

Breakaway Tour without any these "problems" ?
There are many of those going-on undergrounds. Just no media-coverage or the prize money. But the lads like Ronnie, Allen, or MJW involved also ?

Could be. Maybe so.

Never overdo it. The trust is always gained first, only then it can be lost. The chinese are not completely wrong about it.