Will Judd ever win the Worlds?

Yes
77%
No
23%

Total votes : 35

Will Judd ever win the Worlds?

Postby Lou147

Having previously been beaten in a final and going out in this year's semis despite looking the best player for most of the tournament, you have to wonder will Judd ever get over the World Champion line?

Re: Will Judd ever win the Worlds?

Postby Skullman

It's whether or not the mental scars get to him. He's had a few tough losses now and the more times he doesn't do it, the harder it will get.

Postby vodkadiet

I felt when he lost in 2011 he had missed his chance. I would say it is about 50/50. Times change quickly and soon he will be a veteran with lots of battle scars. He could become the modern day James Warren White.

Postby Clara8633

I'm 100% sure he will. He doesn't lack anything more than Murphy, Selby and Robertson except experience. The latter two won it when they were older than 25.

Postby sundaygirl

vodkadiet wrote:I felt when he lost in 2011 he had missed his chance. I would say it is about 50/50. Times change quickly and soon he will be a veteran with lots of battle scars. He could become the modern day James Warren White.

My thoughts exactly
I feel bad writing someone off so young but I voted no

Postby GJ

Starting to remind me of stevens and his countless big losses at Sheffield.

That's 1 final and 2 semi losses for trump already :gag:

Postby Andre147

GJ wrote:Starting to remind me of stevens and his countless big losses at Sheffield.

That's 1 final and 2 semi losses for trump already :gag:

Plus that 2nd round loss v Carter after being 12-9 up was very hard to take as well for him.

I said "Yes", but I reckon he has to win it before he reaches 30 otherwise the mental scars might be too much for him to handle.

I definately give Judd a much better chance of winning it than Ding that's for sure.

Postby Ayrshirebhoy

He looks very ordinary when not playing well. His cue ball control is awful, needs to up his consistency and dare I say it, give opponents more respect. Until then I vote no.

Postby masterdoctorgenius

When he couldnt win this year by playing well and having a dream draw i cant see him winning in the next 5 years. Think the decider loss will jave some after effects. Maybe he will smash bingo everytime they meet in the next season to avenge his loss and gain some confidence. But he knwos he missed a big chance

in fact robbo murphy and trump will be disappointed. Played the best snooker their respetive round but choked when it mattered.

Postby Skullman

Bingo has never had expectation on him to win and most of his losses he was expected to lose. It's different for Judd.

Right now, it looks like he will at some point, but if he keeps losing...

Postby Ck147

I think Robbo will win WC before Judd or Ding…..or Jimmy. Hope you guys had a good Christmas! JB did you get a full size table from Santa?

Postby Johnny Bravo

Ck147 wrote:I think Robbo will win WC before Judd or Ding…..or Jimmy. Hope you guys had a good Christmas! JB did you get a full size table from Santa?

Like I already said, I've always played on a full size table.

Postby Holden Chinaski

Johnny Bravo wrote:
Ck147 wrote:I think Robbo will win WC before Judd or Ding…..or Jimmy. Hope you guys had a good Christmas! JB did you get a full size table from Santa?

We know what you said. We also know you’re full of rubbish.

Postby Johnny Bravo

Holden Chinaski wrote:
Johnny Bravo wrote:

We know what you said. We also know you’re full of rubbish.

The only one with rubbish in his mouth is you.