Post a reply

Which event?

UK Championship
45%
Masters
55%

Total votes : 31

Re: Which is the bigger tournament - Masters or UK?

Postby GJ

John From London Town wrote:
Bourne wrote:Last year was the first rolling ranking Masters and it was the worst Masters in a generation.

Spectacle wise, I agree. But it’s not all about us, is it.
Marco Fu against Ding, might not of been our cup of tea but there is others who might disagree Asian wise.
I looked at the final, the comp, Mark Allen as well, who should have been in the final so ‘Global Snooker speaking, it weren’t that bad fella.
IMO that is. :chuckle:
(I Love that emoticon) #Peace

evening john how you doing <cool>

Postby Bourne

Bourne wrote:Last year was the first rolling ranking Masters and it was the worst Masters in a generation.

Spectacle wise, I agree. But it’s not all about us, is it.
Marco Fu against Ding, might not of been our cup of tea but there is others who might disagree Asian wise.
I looked at the final, the comp, Mark Allen as well, who should have been in the final so ‘Global Snooker speaking, it weren’t that bad fella.
IMO that is. :chuckle:
(I Love that emoticon) #Peace

I thought it was a dreadful standard overall tbh, regardless of who the finalists were (I support Ding :hmmm: ). The format is stale and tried and tested now and it doesn't inspire me anymore, it could be revamped so much better. They picked the wrong tournament to change with the UK, shoulda been the Masters.

Postby GJ

GJ wrote:evening john how you doing <cool>

I'm very good thanks.
While you're here GJ (excuse off-topic everyone please) I was well pleased to see Ricky Ponting knock in another ton, top notch, 'Master Stroke' that one. Back on topic :hatoff:

about time john great to see as punter is such a hard worker :hatoff: