Post a reply

Re: Gdynia Open (Kreativ Dental E T 6) Discussion!!!

Postby Andre147

Clara8633 wrote:Who's more likely to win this final?

Robbo, but this kind of MJW is exactly the same who won PTC 2 agaisnt Selby in the Final 2 years ago, so I do hope MJW wins it.

Postby Andre147

Yes Robbo played well :hatoff: MJW like he said post-match seemed tired, I think the first and 3rd frames made a big difference, especially the 3rd.

Anyway, after a tremendous start to the season, I didn't expect Robbo to take this long to grab another trophy again, but this is an ideal time to be playing well neverhteless.

Postby hendry_fan

Wildey wrote:Sunday 1st of March

7pm

Final
Neil Robertson 4-0 Mark Williams

Deary me!,Williams losin yet another final,he,s lost a good few the last few he,s been in. :dizzy:

I wrote a good while ago that i thought that Higgins,Williams and Ebdon would never win another RANKING tourney.

Higgins proved me wrong as he won the Welsh Open for a record breakin 4th time just last week.

Bar reaching the final of the 2012 Australian Goldfields Open in which he got thumped 9-3 by Hawkins,Ebdon has,nt come close to winnin another RANKER since his win at the China Open which was also in 2012.

Williams <almost> got his hands on a title again,ok,it was,nt a RANKING tourney,but this PTC title,but he failed again at the last hurdle and got outplayed by Robbo in the final 4-0!.

Well done Robbo on winning this tourney though!. <ok>