Post a reply

Re: Arcaden Paul Hunter Classic (European Tour 2) Discussion

Postby Wildey

Rod Lawler almost pulled off a amazing feat Today but it wasent to be and yet again Mark Allen in a PTC Final his 5th final having won 3 out of the previous 4.

Last time he won a European tour Event was in 2013 the Kay Suzzane Memorial cup Beating Judd Trump 4-1 in the final.

Judd Trump will be playing in his 8th Final hes won 4 of them Last time in 2012 The Bulgarian Open beating John Higgins in the final 4-0. And Judd was the first winner of the Paul Hunter Classic as a European Tour Event in 2010.

Postby motorhead

Skullman wrote:
motorhead wrote:
Wildey wrote: hes won 4 of them Last time in 2012 The Bulgarian Open beating John Higgins in the final 4-0.

Australian Open this year

Wild was talking about PTCs exclusively.

my bad :-D

Postby Wildey

Mark Allen didn't Enter Wuxi and Lost first match in the Australian Open and he is on £35,000 from this season already just playing well in PTC.

Theres good money in the PTC if you play well and get results.

Postby Andy Spark

SnookerFan wrote:
hitman_ronnie1 wrote:both got too much personality for u. :pal:

Yes, nothing says dynamic personality in a snooker player more than xenophobic remarks about how Chinese player always parakeet. <doh>

Mark didn't say that Chinese players ALWAYS parakeet, he said or at least implied, that they tend to parakeet more than other nations, which might be true. I guess one nation has to be the least sporting, and it might as well be the Chinese...or the French (can't stand the French)...actually the Japanese are funny too with their... :gag: :gag: :gag:

Postby SnookerFan

Andy Spark wrote:Mark didn't say that Chinese players ALWAYS parakeet, he said or at least implied, that they tend to parakeet more than other nations, which might be true. I guess one nation has to be the least sporting, and it might as well be the Chinese...or the French (can't stand the French)...actually the Japanese are funny too with their... :gag: :gag: :gag:

My bad. :roll: