Post a reply

Re: Kaspersky Lab Riga Open (European Tour 1) Discussion !!!

Postby hendry_fan

:happy: Mark Selby,the World champ 2014 and once again the nr1 once again makes a comeback from bein 3-0 down to win 4-3!.

:win: :happy: MARK SELBY!. :happy: :win:

Now even the Selby haters,critics should now have the decency and respect and give him credit in winning this tourney,but no doubt there will be at least one sour graper who,ll be still trying to critisize and devalue even this win!.

:happy: Well done Mark,you showed them all again!,get in there my freind!. :happy:

Postby Andre147

Even at 3 nil down, I somehow had the feeling Selby would win this match, that's why I asked Skull how many times he had recovered from 3 nil down in a Best of 7.

Congrats Selby, World Champ and now WN1, he deserves it for the great player he is. :hatoff:

Postby Andre147

Hopefully Ronnie defends his Paul Hunter Classic title in 2 weeks time, but even if he doesn't just hope he finds some good match practice against the top players to be fully fit for the season.

Postby hendry_fan

Andre147 wrote:Even at 3 nil down, I somehow had the feeling Selby would win this match, that's why I asked Skull how many times he had recovered from 3 nil down in a Best of 7.

Congrats Selby, World Champ and now WN1, he deserves it for the great player he is. :hatoff:

You could tell by the expressions on Allens face once it got to 3-1he was probably thinkin,oh dear,Selbs is gonna comeback and snatch this tourney away from me,and indeed he did!. <laugh>

Postby Andre147

hendry_fan wrote:
Andre147 wrote:Even at 3 nil down, I somehow had the feeling Selby would win this match, that's why I asked Skull how many times he had recovered from 3 nil down in a Best of 7.

You could tell by the expressions on Allens face once it got to 3-1he was probably thinkin,oh dear,Selbs is gonna comeback and snatch this tourney away from me,and indeed he did!. <laugh>

That's the kind of unique pressure Selby and a prime Higgins have over their opponents even when they are many frames behind... because their opponents know that if they miss a comeback is on cause they've done it so many times. Higgins and Selby are very similar players.

Postby Skullman

hendry_fan wrote:Allen can,t really complain though,he did well gettin to the final,considering he was on the brink of goin out after trailing Woollaston 3-0 in round 5.

And Ants was a couple of balls away from knocking him out in the semis.

Postby hendry_fan

Skullman wrote:
hendry_fan wrote:Allen can,t really complain though,he did well gettin to the final,considering he was on the brink of goin out after trailing Woollaston 3-0 in round 5.

And Ants was a couple of balls away from knocking him out in the semis.

Exactly!. <ok>

Postby Wildey

its been a good week for Selby and Allen ....if they want they can put their feet up during European tour weeks in the knowledge Player championship finals here i come.

Postby Dan-cat

SnookerFan wrote:Just watched the highlights on Eurosport. Credit to Mark Selby. Worthy winner, fine world champion. :hatoff:

My favourite thing about this tournament was your joke about how did the first snooker table arrive in Latvia, was it on its holidays?

Postby SnookerFan

Dan-cat wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:Just watched the highlights on Eurosport. Credit to Mark Selby. Worthy winner, fine world champion. :hatoff:

My favourite thing about this tournament was your joke about how did the first snooker table arrive in Latvia, was it on its holidays?

Thanks man. I try my best.

Postby Wildey

Cloud Strife wrote:Pathetic.

See you guys during Shanghai, where hopefully Ronnie will put an end to this nonsense.

Bye. :wave:

God Selby really has some of you guys recycling in their pants.

in my 30+ years watching this great game ive never seen anything like this before.

in your own special way the respect and compliment your giving Selby is something to behold.